Hey All:

I tried searching but couldn't find any resolution. I have a Slacker installed now on my Tour. After Slacker is closed, I can't use the camera again without doing a battery pull or quick pull. I missed some awesome pictures from my vacation in NY due to this issue.

Anyways, I wanted to get Pandora. I had to email my BB the link from the App store on my computer. I went to go download it but it said that it wasn't made for my device or carrier. I have read other people use Pandora, is there a way around this?
    11-10-09 08:15 PM
    That's odd... Have you tried downloading it directly from Pandora's site? That's what I do and I have no such problem. Visit Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music on your BB browser
    11-10-09 08:28 PM
    i just downloaded it from app world works fine for me. weird
    11-10-09 08:32 PM
    That's odd... Have you tried downloading it directly from Pandora's site? That's what I do and I have no such problem. Visit Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music on your BB browser
    I didn't know there was a direct pandora's site! It worked. Thank you very much
    11-10-09 08:41 PM
    I didn't know there was a direct pandora's site! It worked. Thank you very much
    No problem! I'm glad I could help.
    11-10-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD