I really enjoy Pandora and am wondering if there is a way to set a timer for the music to go off in an hour or two. I like to listen to music or watch TV before bed and usually set my TV to go off in 30 minutes or an hour. I would love the option to do that with my Tour while listening to my favorite music on Pandora. Anyone have an idea on how to have it automatically shut off in an hour or two? Thanks.
    09-02-09 08:53 PM
    I really enjoy Pandora and am wondering if there is a way to set a timer for the music to go off in an hour or two. I like to listen to music or watch TV before bed and usually set my TV to go off in 30 minutes or an hour. I would love the option to do that with my Tour while listening to my favorite music on Pandora. Anyone have an idea on how to have it automatically shut off in an hour or two? Thanks.
    I don't think there is a way. I was thinking about this very thing on the drive home. I'd like to use this as sort of an alarm in the mornings to start playing music.
    09-02-09 08:58 PM
    I also thought of this. I like listening to music before bed, and if it could turn off with a 30 minute timer that would be fantastic.
    09-02-09 09:11 PM
    I guess we are all on the same page. Hey Pandora - Help!
    09-02-09 09:23 PM
    Just download quickpull and set the scheduled restart to be an hour after you got to bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:29 PM
    You could also do this without downloading any applications by just setting your phone to shut off at x time.
    09-02-09 10:58 PM
    You could also do this without downloading any applications by just setting your phone to shut off at x time.
    This seems to be the only option available. Any other suggestions?
    09-12-09 10:46 AM
    Just download quickpull and set the scheduled restart to be an hour after you got to bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is probably your best bet.
    09-12-09 03:49 PM
    Wait, doesn't Pandora stop after one or two hours if there's no keyboard input? If memory serves correctly, it should stop streaming and popup a "are you still listening?" box.

edit: at least as far as the Web player goes, it should time out after one hour (five hours for Pandora One subscribers). Doesn't it do this with the mobile app?
    Last edited by Nofez; 09-13-09 at 01:38 AM.
    09-13-09 01:16 AM
    +1 for quickpull solution... No it doesn't shut off on its own, even on the iPhone it keeps playing (forgot to turn it off last night after shutting off the receiver to which the iPhone was docked)
    09-13-09 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD