Sorry if this has been discussed already in this uber-long thread. Not sure how to word it correctly to yield the proper results...

The Pandora app had been working fine on my Storm since I installed it over a week ago until just this weekend. Now, it will only play one song and will not proceed to the next. If I hit the next button it will play another, but that's a little dangerous while driving (and just plain inconvenient).

Additionally, it does not show the time (played / remaining) for the song.

Ideas? (And if it's already in the thread, please point me to the post.)
    04-26-09 11:29 PM
    Sorry if this has been discussed already in this uber-long thread. Not sure how to word it correctly to yield the proper results...

The Pandora app had been working fine on my Storm since I installed it over a week ago until just this weekend. Now, it will only play one song and will not proceed to the next. If I hit the next button it will play another, but that's a little dangerous while driving (and just plain inconvenient).

Additionally, it does not show the time (played / remaining) for the song.

Ideas? (And if it's already in the thread, please point me to the post.)
    Yes, this appears to be an issue that crops up for an unknown reason to some Storm devices. While we're trying to work with RIM to figure out the cause (and a fix!) the only known workaround now is to reset your phone (pull the battery) which seems to alleviate the problem for some users.

Marc @ Pandora
    04-26-09 11:46 PM
    Question for anyone --- Any program that can make a list of all of the songs that pandora plays while listening from your phone? I would love for something that could do this because I recently got a new computer and would love to buy some of the songs.
    04-28-09 10:38 AM
    Question for anyone --- Any program that can make a list of all of the songs that pandora plays while listening from your phone? I would love for something that could do this because I recently got a new computer and would love to buy some of the songs.
    There's nothing to automatically record a list of all the songs played, but if you do hear a song you like you can press the "menu" button (in the Now Playing screen) and select "Add Song Bookmark". To see the list of all your bookmarks, you can access your profile on a computer using the URL http://www.pandora.com/people/ - from here you will be able to get more information about the songs, artist, and albums, listen to 30-second samples of those songs, and purchase them through iTunes Music Store or Amazon.

Marc @ Pandora
    04-28-09 10:59 AM
    Marc @ Pandora,

Any idea on when we can expect an update that will have Stereo sound?

Thanx.
    04-28-09 12:06 PM
    Volume will NOT go down
    04-28-09 02:48 PM
    Volume will NOT go down
    I'm not having this issue. Using the volume keys on the side of the phone is not working for you?
    04-28-09 06:09 PM
    Marc @ Pandora,

Any idea on when we can expect an update that will have Stereo sound?

Thanx.
    No update yet, but I should have some news in the next few days.

Volume will NOT go down
    Make sure the application is in the foreground, as the volume keys do not work for apps running in the background.

Marc @ Pandora
    04-28-09 06:44 PM
    Just to make sure I don't miss it, how will we be notified of updates to the app?
    04-28-09 06:49 PM
    I would just like to say"Sweet App"
    Good job on this one Marc.Stereo would be nice thou
    04-28-09 08:11 PM
    Just to make sure I don't miss it, how will we be notified of updates to the app?
    I'll start a new post in the main "3rd Party Software" forum. I think that will be a better place to talk about the app than in the Storm-specific forum. Of course this this is currently the "hot" thread for the app, I'll link to any new post form here, too.

Marc @ Pandora
    04-29-09 01:38 AM
    Oh, I meant to ask - has anyone tried Pandora on the new 4.7.0.122 firmware? If so, have you experienced any of the unresolved Storm audio issues, such as:

- song starts over from the beginning when auto-resuming after an SMS, phone call, etc.
    - song does not auto-advance to the next in the list when finished playing
    - elapsed time does not move past 00:00

Please let me know if you're running this version and have experienced (or not experienced) any of these issues - email, PM, or post in this thread is fine.

Thanks!
    Marc @ Pandora
    04-29-09 01:46 AM
    I'm running .132 on Verizon Wireless and I get the "song restarts if interrupted by SMS/call/etc." glitch constantly.
    04-29-09 02:38 AM
    After trying for weeks to get pandora, today was the day it all came together.
    It's one of the best things.
    04-29-09 03:11 AM
    Good news - Pandora 1.0.3 is now out! I posted all the details in the main "third party apps" forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pan...-0-3-a-217874/
    04-29-09 09:20 PM
    Thanks marc. any details as to what is new? or is it just to fix a couple of bugs?

Edit: nevermind went to the suggested link. Should have done that before asking a dumb question.
    Last edited by manny99; 04-29-09 at 09:34 PM.
    04-29-09 09:31 PM
    Thanks for the new update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 09:44 PM

Specifically, I'm interested to hear if anyone using a Storm on AT&T has had success running Pandora. This isn't a supported configuration (by Pandora or the carrier) but I'm curious to see if it does work for anyone else (flashman03 has had no luck).
    i have no luck with my att 9530 and this app. help us marc!
    05-02-09 11:31 PM
    Does anyone else's Storm reset while listening to Pandora. This only happens when I have Pandora playing. Sometimes it happens automatically and sometimes it will happen when I touch the screen or push a button to turn the screen back on..it just resets. FYI I'm running .122 Anyone else have this problem.
    05-05-09 02:49 AM
    I feel like I am always waitibg for the next iphone app to be Storm compatible, WTF?
    05-05-09 05:36 AM
    (EMAIL TO MARC)

Hello Marc,
    I was able to get Pandora working on AT&T. I'm using the radio file from 4.7.0.90
    Yesterday it was working fine and now it will only play one song. I'm going to try and reinstall Pandora again. I noticed earlier it played until the last 9seconds and then stopped.

Josh
    05-17-09 11:16 PM
    Thanks for the update marc, I love when developers come on to the forums to help us out. It says alot about your dedication to your work. Keep it up.
    05-17-09 11:39 PM
    I'm running AT&T ofcourse, BBCrackman v5.1-132 with OS90 Radio.

After a few battery pulls its streaming Pandora almost flawlessly. Gotten a few reboots but it seems to be smoothing out.

Josh.
    05-18-09 10:11 AM
    I cannot add the certificate onto my storm. I keep getting an error message saying that due to IT policy, I cannot add the certificate ??? I am not a BES user.
    Anyone ??

******** I fixed the problem. Deleted Pandora, re-installed it in a better service zone and the error was gone. Loving Pandora now !!!!! much better than iHeart.... going to delete iheart
    Last edited by Jazz_nh; 05-19-09 at 12:09 PM.
    05-19-09 06:40 AM
    Marc,

I installed an OTA firmware update last night, 4.7.0.148, on Verizon. Pandora was working beautifully up until then...now I get the song restart everytime my phone alerts me (oddly, this keeps happening on songs that I REALLY like). I'd like to become less popular, but in the meantime, I thought I would post this reply.
    06-08-09 09:53 AM
342 ... 1011121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD