i did not see that this was compatible with the storm.
    04-14-09 07:30 PM
    Well then you should pay more attention! j/k

It is on the front page of crackberry today.
    04-14-09 07:31 PM
    Its not updated on Pandora's website if thats what you are asking. It is compatible for most. Working on some issues but hopefully soon no issues will remain.
    04-14-09 07:33 PM
    Well then you should pay more attention! j/k

It is on the front page of crackberry today.
    i did but when i went to their site, i did not see the storm as one of the choices.
    04-14-09 07:35 PM
    i did but when i went to their site, i did not see the storm as one of the choices.
    Yeah it's not updated yet. It does work though. Take our word for it.
    04-14-09 07:38 PM
    Yeah it's not updated yet. It does work though. Take our word for it.
    got to work though.

cool
    04-14-09 07:39 PM
    Other than working for the storm, has anyone noticed any changes? I currently have it on my curve and want to know if it is worth upgrading. I only have minor gripes with the current version.
    04-14-09 07:47 PM
    lov'n it. but the sound q could be better. anyone else having volume problems? but it is my fav app. I've been waiting for this one for a while.
    04-14-09 08:18 PM
    sweet! Thanks for letting us know! :)
    04-14-09 09:26 PM
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is anyone else getting an error reading "Unexpected server error: 0 while retrieving music"? It was working fine before. Ive tried reinstalling and a battery pull.

Edit: it appears to be working again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dukeslb56; 04-14-09 at 11:53 PM.
    04-14-09 11:29 PM
    Just wanna say this app is awesome. I've been waiting forever to get it. I finally got it to work, I had the browser options set to firefox not blackberry. Everything is good now. I'm just having the restart issue as well. I'm using the 5.0/.122 hybrid as well. So thats probably it
    04-15-09 12:46 AM
    Lovin' Pandora. Got rid of Slacker and iheartradio.
    04-15-09 01:00 AM
    Now all I need is good pair of headphones. I'm glad it works for the Storm now.
    04-15-09 01:24 AM
    Hey, I just wanted to add that I'm getting the song restart after a new message problem on OS .113 as well. I've tried pulling the battery a few times, but no joy. I'm not sure if it's enough to turn me off from the app seeing as how i've using the desktop version for a long time, but it is starting to get annoying. Has anyone found a solution?
    Put your phone on silent or vibrate. I'm sure I read somewhere that it does not play audio from multiple sources simultaneously(music & alert).
    04-15-09 03:47 AM
    Well this blows away Slacker for me. I LOVE it.

My only issue, and it's a teeny one, is that I can't actually get it quiet enough. I listen in my office and if I try to lower the volume to a reasonable level, it goes to mute.

Oh well, I guess I'll close my door, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks Pandora !!
    04-15-09 09:35 AM
    This app is GREAT!! downloaded yesterday and has been on every since..
    04-15-09 09:39 AM
    I just downloaded it for my storm! I've had this on my iTouch for along time. I think Pandora is 10x better than slaker! I like how you can type in a artist and it will play similar music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 11:03 AM
    Finally!
    04-15-09 11:16 AM
    I get an endless "Signing In" message when I run Pandora after I type in a valid login/pass. I can never sign in. Is anyone else having this issue?

How do I know if I have the right version?

I am running the current official Verizon release of the OS.
    04-15-09 12:29 PM
    I figured out how to make it stop replaying the song every time you get a notification. I think only people with an OS higher than .75 are having the problem. I put my phone on vibrate and I've been getting messages and it doesn't effect the song. It never restarts anymore. I think it has to do with the alert sounds and Pandora sounds playing simultaneously.
    04-15-09 12:43 PM
    I get an endless "Signing In" message when I run Pandora after I type in a valid login/pass. I can never sign in. Is anyone else having this issue?

How do I know if I have the right version?

I am running the current official Verizon release of the OS.
    You need to log off when you are finished listening so that your session doesn't expire and you get hung for a few minutes. I wish that there was a way to save log in info and just reset your session from the menu. The whole thing about having to re-enter the log in info is kind of a drag but I am liking the app still.

Vic or Marc? any ideas on a fix?
    Last edited by jaskru; 04-15-09 at 01:09 PM.
    04-15-09 12:52 PM
    You need to log off when you are finished listening so that your session doesn't expire and you get hung for a few minutes. I wish that there was a way to save log in info and just reset your session from the menu. The whole thing about having to re-enter the log in info is kind of a drag but I am liking the app still.
    I've never had an issue. I shut down pandora about 24 hours ago, just loaded it up now and it immediately started playing the last station I was using. Is the session timeout longer than 24 hours, perhaps?
    04-15-09 12:58 PM
    >>>You need to log off when you are finished listening so that your session doesn't expire and you get hung for a few minutes.

Logoff? I can't even login.
    04-15-09 01:01 PM
    just let the screen run for a while and it will eventually say your session has expired. then you will have to sign in again. it is a long wait but you will get the session expired screen. hopefully this will get fixed soon. just remember to log off when you are done so that the following day you will not have to sit through the Pandora loading screen issue.
    04-15-09 01:06 PM
    I've never had an issue. I shut down pandora about 24 hours ago, just loaded it up now and it immediately started playing the last station I was using. Is the session timeout longer than 24 hours, perhaps?
    the issue is when you close pandora but do not sign off. I did that yesterday and then today I had the long wait for the session expired message.
    04-15-09 01:08 PM
342 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD