Just wondering whether anyone got a fix for this also. sigh....

I'd already delete and re-install latest Pandora but it's still pausing when there's about 22 seconds left. In order for it to play again, I have to hit pause and play again. But then on the next song, it pauses again!

freaking lame! why do have to jump through so many hoops?
    10-26-09 12:30 AM
    pandora has to upgrade to fix that...
    10-26-09 12:42 AM
    Yeah, it's a Pandora problem, not the OS.
    10-26-09 12:43 AM
    Yeah, it's a Pandora problem, not the OS.
    A Pandora developer replied on another post and said that they know what the problem is and are working on a fix. Has to do with when Pandora has finished downloading the selection that is playing and moves on to downloading the next selection, while the first one is still playing.
    10-26-09 01:24 AM
    .......so, we're right back to... Pandora needs to fix it.
    There's no way in **** RIM would bother with trying all the apps and all the themes out there to make sure they work... They barely make sure the OS works with basic functions (:P)
    10-26-09 01:57 AM
    Pandora will fix it. Give it a few days. Now that the OS is official I suspect a fix will be eminent.
    10-26-09 02:05 AM
    I suspect all software developers are listening closely to bug reports if they are worth their salt. Now that a 5.0 OS is official they have to respond to complaints or the delete button is just a click away.
    10-26-09 02:17 AM
    Yea I'm looking forward to Pandora fixing this.......one of my favorite, if not favorite apps to use on the Storm.
    10-26-09 05:23 PM
    Dang... Pandora! The only source of my music listening. Oh well ill wait for the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 05:32 PM
    This the biggest hassle of 5.0, by far. However, Slacker seems to be working.
    10-26-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD