ive been trying everything i read here. pandora just doesnt work. allowed all on premissions, disabled and enabled capbilities, install reinstall, update os .141 and .141/5.0 im using a 9530 on att. is there anyone else having this issue? or that can help?

i am using the newest version of pandora and getting this message " Uncaught exception: Application Pandora $2dradio(163) is not responding; process terminated" what is with that?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by misterjots; 05-02-09 at 10:56 PM.
    05-02-09 10:47 PM
    I'm running .141 on Verizon and haven't ever run into this error. The only thing I've run into with Pandora is when my session times out and I have to reopen the app, but that only happens after listening to music for 4-5 hours.

I have had a couple time where after an OS upgrade, other programs have gone not responding and been terminated but a battery pull always fixes them from that point forward. Maybe it's something to do with the files being used by the hybrid and/or something with being on at&t? Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    05-02-09 11:01 PM
    thanks ill keep searching til i get it done
    05-02-09 11:10 PM
    thanks ill keep searching til i get it done
    they recently released a new version that you can get straight from their hp... try that and see if it helps.... 1.0.3 i think it is
    05-02-09 11:13 PM
    i'm guessing it might be because you are on at&t...
    05-02-09 11:18 PM
    This is a known issue for ATT. I worked with Marc from Pandora and could not figure out at all why it would not connect. It has to do with the TCP settings which means we are pretty much screwed with ATT for the time being on the storm. Ive asked a couple times in the main Pandora thread for anyone with ATT getting this to work and its nothing but VZW people in that thread.
    05-02-09 11:18 PM
    nevermind.
    Last edited by fabuloso; 05-02-09 at 11:33 PM.
    05-02-09 11:30 PM
    yeah i did everything i could for now. i think i give up on pandora... dang i liked it so much on my firends iphone. thanks flashman, i read your stuff on that thread. ive tried eveything.
    05-02-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD