Does anyone know how to set up a Storm to keep its backlight constantly on? I have been streaming Pandora and Slacker-Radio through a Bluetooth FM Transmitter in my vehicle and would like to have the screen stay on to show what is playing. I can only get the backlight to stay on maximum of 2 minutes. Am I missing something somewhere? Please Help!

Also which application is better Pandora or Slacker-Radio?
    05-26-09 07:32 AM
    Developer would have to program that into the program. The media app on the blackberry has an option to do it. There is a 3rd party app that does it also, but it messed up my storm so I deleted it.
    05-26-09 08:34 AM
    Does anyone know how to set up a Storm to keep its backlight constantly on? I have been streaming Pandora and Slacker-Radio through a Bluetooth FM Transmitter in my vehicle and would like to have the screen stay on to show what is playing. I can only get the backlight to stay on maximum of 2 minutes. Am I missing something somewhere? Please Help!

Also which application is better Pandora or Slacker-Radio?
    Actually there is an app called BB light that is free and you can set it to have your backlight come on when you receive a text or e-mail. And there is a setting to leave the light always on. Hope that helps.
    05-26-09 09:09 AM
    Do you know where I can download that application?
    05-26-09 09:51 AM
    I have both applications and I have the new .148 firmware and both will not play through the BT headphones. Bluetooth works with the music thats on my memory card but not streaming using Pandora and Slacker Radio. Thanks...
    05-26-09 09:57 AM
    Do you know where I can download that application?
    It's on the CB OTA directory. Go to this link on your BB and select BB Light:
    http://wap.crackberry.com/otaapps.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 10:36 AM
    I have both applications and I have the new .148 firmware and both will not play through the BT headphones. Bluetooth works with the music thats on my memory card but not streaming using Pandora and Slacker Radio. Thanks...
    Under their options both Pandora & Slacker-Radio gives you the option to activate the Bluetooth Function. It won't transmit to your Bluetooth Receiver until you activate this function. Once this function is activated you can use any Bluetooth FM Transmitter to play it through your car stereo. I’ve found that Slacker-Radio sounds better than Pandora when used through a Bluetooth FM Transmitter…
    05-26-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD