I am having a problem with my tour and the new OS while running Pandora or Slacker radio. Whenever I go to turn the volume up it is skipping to the next song. I have checked all my settings and side keys and all. This only started happening when I downloaded the new OS. Any ideas?
    04-08-10 10:33 AM
    I am having a problem with my tour and the new OS while running Pandora or Slacker radio. Whenever I go to turn the volume up it is skipping to the next song. I have checked all my settings and side keys and all. This only started happening when I downloaded the new OS. Any ideas?
    If you hold down the volume key too long it will skip to the next song. This seems to be more sensative with the new 5.0 os. It has always been this way so try being a little quicker on they key. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 10:55 AM
    I have had the problem where it will just stop playing but the data still is coming in. I have let it sit there for fifteen minutes and it never starts back up. It stops between songs or during songs. Sometimes it doesn't want to close! I have also had your same problem with it. I would like to see if anybody has a fix for it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 10:56 AM
    I seem to have issues with Slacker right after an adverstisement plays. It'll just keep saying "Buffering..." (what is this, Real Player??) and never move to the next song. Then it'll either ask me to sign back in again, using the new "enter the random letter string, cause robots use blackberry's now," or ill have to change the station and then go back.

Needless to say, I'm annoyed.
    04-08-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD