Sigh. Still not available in Canada.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-06-10 01:36 AM
    Sigh. Still not available in Canada.
    Tell me about it. We'd LOVE to spread Pandora around the world but until the royalty agencies (acting on behalf of the record labels) come up with more reasonable rates, it just isn't possible to do so and survive as a company. Here's a good article from the CBC that illustrates the point: CBC News - Music - Mobile music service rejects Canada, blames fees
    10-06-10 01:46 AM
    Guess what works on the new 9650 leak!!!!!!!!!! Pandora 1.1.4!!!!!!!!!!
    10-06-10 11:59 AM
    Unfortunately, being a business professional, outside of XM in my car, I don't listen to internet radio enough to upgrade to the paid version but can we add a feature to seek out updated versions?
    10-27-10 02:58 PM
    Unfortunately, being a business professional, outside of XM in my car, I don't listen to internet radio enough to upgrade to the paid version but can we add a feature to seek out updated versions?
    The Pandora App automatically checks for updates every time it's started. There aren't any popups to notify you, but if you see a new menu item in the app labeled "New Version Available", it means there is a newer version on our site, and you can just select the menu item to install it.
    10-27-10 03:02 PM
    On devices running a 5.0+ OS that do not have dedicated media keys for "next", you can skip to the next track by holding down the VOL UP key. This also means that to turn the volume up you can no longer just hold down VOL UP (or you'll skip to the next track). Instead, click the VOL UP key quickly multiple times until you've reached your desired volume level.
    While I understand why Pandora has chosen to implement this feature, I've never read about anyone who actually likes it. As many others, I, too, continue to experience problems with Pandora skipping songs when I press the vol up button rapidly, even though I'm not holding it in. Wouldn't it be feasible to add an option to the configuration to simply disable this "feature" for those who are having trouble with it?

Of course, even with this issue, Pandora continues to be the absolute best streaming music app available...hands down. It's just a little frustrating to find the device always skipping the songs I want to hear most.

10-28-10 12:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD