Yeah, I think that warning is for peeps without a data plan. Could you imagine the bill you could rack up with a data-intensive "free" app paying by the kb.

I'll have to give Pandora a shot on my Curve. So far, I've been pleased with the Slacker app. It's a nice replacement for my Sirius when the batt is dead.
    05-26-09 04:17 PM
    I just did a search and found this old thread. I have the US Cellular 24.99 per month plan. Can I safely assume I can use Pandora without incurring additional charges? I plan to just use it occasionally.
    Thanks!
    11-01-09 10:53 AM
    I just did a search and found this old thread. I have the US Cellular 24.99 per month plan. Can I safely assume I can use Pandora without incurring additional charges? I plan to just use it occasionally.
    Thanks!
    Absolutely. No additional charges.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:40 AM
    I can not get it to work on my tour with us cellular. please tell me what you did
    thanks
    01-08-10 10:26 AM
    I can not get it to work on my tour with us cellular. please tell me what you did
    thanks
    Did you download the Pandora app or are you trying to play it by going to Pandora.com? The latter won't work, you need to download the app in BlackBerry App World.
    01-08-10 01:45 PM
    Why do people ask Verizon questions in a USCC forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 06:50 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD