Is there any way to edit/alter the quickmix? I have close to 20 stations, and quickmix seems to only pull from one of them
    I've thumbs uped and "bookmarked" both artists and songs on other stations, but nothing seems to revise the quickmix.

Any suggestions??

Also, what IS the difference between thumbs up and bookmaking???

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 10:53 AM
    +1 I have wondered the same thing, but I have not found any way to do this. Can some j3rk just say it's not a feature currently and you are stupid for asking or maybe a j3rk can tell us how its done!!
    05-26-09 10:59 AM
    I can't help you with the quick mix issue. Pandora just chooses the songs for you. It just seems as though Pandora chooses from a list of the same 20 favorite songs. But I can help you with the difference of bookmark and favorite. The bookmark song is so that you can go to slacker.com on your pc and it will be save there. Not the songs just the info so that you can "acquire" the song. I say acquire cause there are many ways to get it.
    Last edited by manny99; 05-26-09 at 02:17 PM.
    05-26-09 11:37 AM
    You can edit what stations are in the quickmix directly on Pandora, not sure about the phone app.
    05-26-09 12:49 PM
    You can edit what stations are in the quickmix directly on Pandora, not sure about the phone app.
    He's still at the mercy of pandora tho. He has quickmix edited the way he wants. Problem is Pandora is not doing a good job of mixing his stations and artists. He could edit and fine tune all his stations till he's blue in the face but ultimately and unfortunately he's stuck withthe order Pandora chooses to play them. Sorry

Last edited by manny99; 05-26-09 at 02:18 PM.
    05-26-09 01:12 PM
    Hmm... I don't remember saying anything about slacker..

I think kivandju answered my question about the quick mix issue... Ill have to give it a try this weekend..

05-26-09 02:10 PM
    Hmm... I don't remember saying anything about slacker..

I think kivandju answered my question about the quick mix issue... Ill have to give it a try this weekend..

My mistake. I meant to say Pandora. i will go and change it for you, but the advice is still the same.

Last edited by manny99; 05-26-09 at 02:17 PM.
    05-26-09 02:13 PM
    solution: i had the same issue, then i logged in on my home computer edited my quickmix, and instantly the problem's solved. whoever proposed this solution above was correct.
    03-20-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD