I just got my Tour yesterday and it's my first BB. I have Verizon and got the $30 basic email and web data package. When I downloaded the Pandora app a data usage warning popped up saying the app will use a large amount of data and be sure to have the unlimited data plan before continuing.

Will I be charged ridiculous amounts for using Pandora with my current data plan?

If so is there another good option to listening to music on your BB?

Thanks for the help!
    07-15-09 12:09 PM
    I just got my Tour yesterday and it's my first BB. I have Verizon and got the $30 basic email and web data package. When I downloaded the Pandora app a data usage warning popped up saying the app will use a large amount of data and be sure to have the unlimited data plan before continuing.

Will I be charged ridiculous amounts for using Pandora with my current data plan?

If so is there another good option to listening to music on your BB?

Thanks for the help!
    You won't be charged any extra for using pandora or any app really. I just got an email from Pandora saying that I'm nearing my 40 hr mark already this month.
    07-15-09 12:17 PM
    I have Verizon and got the $30 basic email and web data package.
    Don't think of it as the "basic" package, it's the BIS (consumer) package vs. the BES (corporate) package.

The BIS or $29.99 package is limited to 10 email accounts but it comes with unlimited data usage.

Stream away my friend
    07-15-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD