so this only happens with pandora (not slacker). When I listen for a few songs, it stops abruptly and then my data connection is lost (phone isn't connected to blackberry servers anymore). I have to do a battery pull, and then when the phone restarts I get connection again.

Anyone else have this problem?
    04-22-10 04:05 PM
    I know im not the only one here... pandora developers I hope you are reading this lol.
    04-22-10 04:59 PM
    Mine stops if I have a weak signal, so makw sure that isn't the obvious issue.

If not that, then not sure why you would have to do a battery pull to get it to work again. I never had to do that myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 05:22 PM
    Mine stops if I have a weak signal, so makw sure that isn't the obvious issue.

If not that, then not sure why you would have to do a battery pull to get it to work again. I never had to do that myself.

when pandora crashes/stops, my phone becomes disconnected from the blackberry servers (no more emails coming in, no more internet, etc). I have to do a battery pull, and then it comes back. I've tried everything else, and that seems to be the only solution.
    04-22-10 05:33 PM
    I don't no whats wrong with it I have it on my 8530 and it works great when I don't have service it pauses and when I get service back it starts up I listen all day at work so much I forgot that the radio exists lol I can't wait to see were they take this next shout out to pandora radio

04-22-10 05:44 PM
    IMO i find pandora plays the same stuff over and over, but thats besides the point.

i hated pandora caus i always had connection issues, i would never skip a song b/c the buffering would take forever. i then went to slacker and had the same problem but less and then i learned about cache for the stations which i got for the 7 day trial of "PLUS" paid version. guess what no more lost connection/skipping

so now i pay for slacker and im satisfied cause it actually works even if i lose connection on my drive with dead spots its ok ans loading and skipping songs is quick too
    04-22-10 05:45 PM
    update: this happened in the gym today with slacker radio. Not going to be using this phone anymore.
    04-22-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD