This is for those who have upgraded to Pandora One (Paid subscription). Does the higher bitrate of 192Kbps audio also play on the Blackberry app? I enjoy the higher quality on my PC (on the free trial now), but will only upgrade if the sound quality is also better on the Blackberry compared to the free version.
    06-17-10 10:52 PM
    FYI: Upgraded, and yes, the sound quality seems to be better.
    06-18-10 10:20 AM
    Me too, I upgraded to Pandora One and I find the sound on the blackberry incredible, using headphones or the speaker. Worth it especially just to get rid of those annoying ads.
    06-18-10 10:28 AM
    Yeah, they claim it sounds better. I upgraded and couldn't really tell any difference. I only upgraded so I can go past the 40 hours.
    06-18-10 10:53 AM
    Placebo is one helleva drug!

"Pandora mobile apps and in-home devices currently do not support High Quality 192 Kbps streams, although we're very interested in expanding High Quality audio options at some point in the future."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 12:04 AM
    When the BB quality improves, count me in on upgrading. I just bought some X-mini Max speakers to connect to my phone for listening to Pandora at work every now and then and would love a bump in sound quality.
    07-05-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD