Is there a way to remove the advertisements on the Pandora app? They are starting to annoy me.
    04-14-09 01:19 PM
    Is there a way to remove the advertisements on the Pandora app? They are starting to annoy me.
    That's the price you pay for free music. Why would it bother you? Are you staring at the screen the whole time you are listening to music?
    04-14-09 01:21 PM
    It bases the other songs/artists on the one you entered. Basically they are all from the same genre. Just coincidental that they are your favorites.
    I know what you're saying. I never asked a question about what you're answering though. I already know that it plays similar artists based off the one I enter. Shall I re word my question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 01:21 PM
    That's the price you pay for free music. Why would it bother you? Are you staring at the screen the whole time you are listening to music?
    Slacker is free and doesn't have those ads. Don't get me wrong, I am really liking Pandora Mobile, but just seeing if there was a way to get rid of the ads (like paying for an ad-free version)
    04-14-09 01:27 PM
    Slacker is free and doesn't have those ads. Don't get me wrong, I am really liking Pandora Mobile, but just seeing if there was a way to get rid of the ads (like paying for an ad-free version)
    But free Slacker does limit you somewhat, and contains the odd Slacker advertisement here and there.
    04-14-09 01:29 PM
    This is really freaking me out, but does anyone know if Pandora examines the music already on your phone? Here's my example. Whenever I enter an artists name that I already have in my phone(Media) into Pandora it plays my fav song by that artist each time! Does our blackberry or something record play count and then Pandora looks at it? 'Cause this is weird... It has happen with about 5 different artists in a row.

No, Pandora does not look at the music on your phone. I'm glad to hear that it's picking just the right music for you!

Marc @ Pandora
    04-14-09 01:52 PM
    If you become a paid subscriber ($36 per year), you will never see or hear an add on the website or on any of the mobile apps. Info on subscriptions is available on our FAQ: FAQ

Marc @ Pandora
    Last edited by MarcPandora; 04-14-09 at 01:56 PM. Reason: formatting
    04-14-09 01:55 PM
    I am currently running v3.5.1 hybrid and have had my bb restart twice without notice and freeze up completely forcing me to restart.. Anyone else having this issue with the 3.5 hybrids?

anyone?

Are me and the only other person i know in real life with a storm (on v .76) the only people having restarts/lockups???

Marc, what OS did u guys test this app on?
    04-14-09 01:58 PM
    anyone?

Are me and the only other person i know in real life with a storm (on v .76) the only people having restarts/lockups???

Marc, what OS did u guys test this app on?
    We tested on a Verizon Storm using the latest official release - 4.7.0.75. Have you tried doing a battery pull? Sometimes that works wonders on the Storm...
    Last edited by MarcPandora; 04-14-09 at 02:20 PM. Reason: fixed version
    04-14-09 02:19 PM
    yes, I did a battery pull after the install and have done at least 5 since. I guess ill try downgrading to a more stable OS like .113... bummer, i really liked this hybrid :-\

Pandora's worth it
    04-14-09 02:37 PM
    is it possible to make playlists? also when i bookmark a song where does it go?
    04-14-09 02:49 PM
    Good looks on pandora
    04-14-09 02:57 PM
    is it possible to make playlists? also when i bookmark a song where does it go?
    I'm not sure what you mean by playlists - Pandora isn't an on-demand music service so the most you could do is create a station seeded with multiple songs and/or artists for maximum variety. To set up a station with multiple seeds, you'd need to use the player on our website on a desktop computer or laptop. Or create multiple stations and use QuickMix (all of which can be done within the mobile app).

You can refer to the list of bookmarked songs, artists, etc. from your profile page on your desktop computer or laptop. Just go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music and log in (if required) and you should see your profile page.

Marc @ Pandora
    Last edited by MarcPandora; 04-14-09 at 04:02 PM. Reason: adding QuickMix mention
    04-14-09 04:01 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by playlists - Pandora isn't an on-demand music service so the most you could do is create a station seeded with multiple songs and/or artists for maximum variety. To set up a station with multiple seeds, you'd need to use the player on our website on a desktop computer or laptop. Or create multiple stations and use QuickMix (all of which can be done within the mobile app).

You can refer to the list of bookmarked songs, artists, etc. from your profile page on your desktop computer or laptop. Just go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music and log in (if required) and you should see your profile page.

Marc @ Pandora
    sweet thanks a lot Marc...I thought it was something like Mix Turtle - The Music Search Engine
    04-14-09 04:04 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD