Anyone know if version 1.1.7 of Pandora is the latest?

It's what I have on my Bold and I've pretty much given up on it as it takes MINUTES to load when I click on it on my Bold 9700. Don't know what the deal is.

TIA
    04-10-11 07:17 PM
    Anyone know if version 1.1.7 of Pandora is the latest?

It's what I have on my Bold and I've pretty much given up on it as it takes MINUTES to load when I click on it on my Bold 9700. Don't know what the deal is.

TIA
    Yes. That is the latest version.

If you have trouble with Pandora, try the APN settings in this post.
    04-10-11 07:36 PM
    Yes. That is the latest version.

If you have trouble with Pandora, try the APN settings in this post.
    Thanks, I have these settings already. Just tried again to open the app....after about 2min it opened and I was able to select a station, but then it was just hanging and after about another 3 or 4min, I gave up and shut down Pandora. Just useless at this point. I've sent an email to Pandora support.
    04-10-11 08:24 PM
    I have that problem also, but when i get home I use our wifi and works much better
    04-10-11 09:09 PM
    I have that problem also, but when i get home I use our wifi and works much better
    Just tried it on WiFi and what a HUGE difference! It worked pretty quickly.
    04-10-11 09:50 PM
    I have problems when loading, both on network and wifi. Some days it'll connect and most times it shuts down and takes 3 to 4 tries to connect and start streaming. I think I've narrowed for me its a problem with my os but at the same time can't help but wonder if the app is at fault... Let's hope for a new version soon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 11:01 PM
    I have problems when loading, both on network and wifi. Some days it'll connect and most times it shuts down and takes 3 to 4 tries to connect and start streaming. I think I've narrowed for me its a problem with my os but at the same time can't help but wonder if the app is at fault... Let's hope for a new version soon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Will let you know if I hear back from support. It's definitely frustrating. Might as well just load my own music onto my SD card instead.
    04-11-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD