well its the most annoying this ever, my pandora app plays a full song then stops and doesnt play the rest no matter what i do! now it is usually within the last 3-6 seconds of the song that this stoppage occurs. when i try to skip to go to the next song nothing happens.

now i have found that its fixed by a hard reset but it is kind of a pain to reset my phone every time i want to listen to music. i guess my real question is if anyone else is having this problem and is it something im doing to make this happen. what is the consensus of the masses?
    07-12-10 12:14 PM
    Pandora does this on my computer too. Closing the browser and opening it again fixes it. Had it happen a few times on my 8330, but i attributed it to slow connection speeds, or low memory for caching the song. Check to make sure you have the most recent version of pandora on your phone, and see where that takes you.
    07-12-10 12:40 PM
    Pandora does it, Slacker does it. I doubt it's even an app issue.
    07-12-10 12:49 PM
    I'm not having any problems with Pandora.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 01:08 PM
    The same exact thing was happening to my Pearl 8130 until 3 days ago, when I got my new Bold 9650 - hasn't happened since.

Still... I don't think it's a version issue, as the two phones had the same version of Pandora - definitely seems like a signal strength issue to me, though I have no data to support my hypothesis.
    07-12-10 02:44 PM
    I had the same problem on my Storm(1) but it hasn't happened (and won't, hopefully!) on my Bold.. It may just be a problem with the app or signal.
    07-12-10 04:03 PM
    I get 3g throughout my house..... Maybe its running on wifi? Maybe that's the problem?

07-12-10 05:14 PM
    Getting solid 3g in a location doesn't necessarily mean there won't ever be network errors going on in the app though.
    07-12-10 05:19 PM
    I have had problems w. Pandora on my TM 9700 almost since I've had the phone. We can set our 8900 side by side w. the 9700 and the 8900 will run Pandora forever. Pandora might get thru the first couple songs on the 9700 and the lock up w. 2 seconds to go. Sometime, after 3-5 minutes, it will resume. sometimes lock up permanently. Sometimes it will stop in the middle of a song - then after 5 minutes start a new song.
    It does play correctly if connected via wifi.
    07-16-10 11:26 PM
    Ok guys so I got the newest update and it seems to work better now. I would of course recommend you guys try the new update

07-16-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD