Searched and could not find any references to this issue.

I installed .1015 the other day. I don't know why, I had no issues with my old os but I couldn't resist after seeing it go official. Anyway, when listening to Pandora all is fine...until a notification comes through. The music stops and doesn't start again until I hit the play button. It doesn't seem to matter what notification it is, email, text, they both do it. But when facebook messages come through (which are set to vibrate without an audible alert) the music continues without interruption. Only audible alerts pause the music. It also doesn't seem to matter how I am listening. It does it when coming out of the speaker as well as when I am listening to my bluetooth stereo headset. The only thing changed recently is the os, no apps have been added or removed in several weeks. When listening to flycast it does not stop when a notification comes through, so this is an issue with pandora exclusively, as far as I can tell. (side note: when paring to the bluetooth radio in my vehicle pandora pauses briefly then advances to the next song as if I skipped the current song manually. It did not do this before, it used to just sync up without skipping a song.)

This is super annoying! If anyone is aware of a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be as clear as possible.
    12-08-10 02:28 PM
    No such issue here running .1015 and Pandora 1.1.5.1.
    12-08-10 02:39 PM
    Oh, just noticed there is a new version available. Maybe that will fix my problem. Then I just have to fix this problem of downloading software updates I don't need... :-)
    12-08-10 03:03 PM
    Fixed! Thanks, bighap. Noob mistake...
    12-08-10 03:43 PM
    Fixed! Thanks, bighap. Noob mistake...
    Awesome. No prob
    12-08-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD