Hey guys and gals, I got a bb 8320 with tmobile and it had an 256mb sd card. The phone is not wanting to run Pandora Internet Radio for some reason. A pop pulls up that says that I dont has suffecient network coverage. I have tried it in different places and still the same thing. Does anyone know why or have had this problem? All the other apps I have downloaded work fine. Next issue, I downloaded Slacker in leu of and it makes the phone run slow. Real slow and the song run slow to. Why
    04-28-09 10:26 AM
    Slacker is a hog. I found it slows my phone to a crawl. The most efficient way to run it is with cached stations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 01:54 PM
    Hey Jadenaudrey, is your phone on a BIS data plan? Also are you sure its activated with BIS/Network.

I know when I'm roaming, I have to manually activate my phone on a network to get Pandora/some other apps to work.
    04-28-09 02:54 PM
    do you neeeeed to have the bb internet plan to use things like pandora and i heart radio? or should i be able to use it if i have the wifi enabled on?
    cause i was told i should be able to surf the web in general but it seems that i cant.
    04-28-09 08:42 PM
    i have the unlimited internet package and im on UMA and its giving me that error message as well i dont know what to do!!

Edit: i deleted it and re uploaded the app and it seems to work now... i love it!!!
    Last edited by Keving813; 05-01-09 at 03:26 PM. Reason: update
    04-28-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD