topic says it all

i will have either pandora or iheartradio or slacker playing, and then i get an SMS

it clips the song to play my ringtone alert and then the song RESTARTS

i am assuming that this is due to verizon being CDMA? but is there any way to not have my songs keep repeating when i get an SMS or email?
    07-06-09 12:03 AM
    Common issue. Any streaming audio app has the same issue. I have not seen any fixes arise for this and I'm not sure we will. I just set my profile to vibrate only when I use Slacker and no interruptions.
    07-06-09 12:06 AM
    yes this is extremely annoying! basically makes Pandora worthless unless you love the song your listening to... over and over and over again. lol.

I down loaded it so i had something to listen to while at the gym. I think i have yet to get through more that two songs in an hour works out.

I too have noticed it seems to be from the audible notification. sometime i manage to be texting or something and interrupt the sound notification and it doesn't interrupt the song.

FIX PLEASE!
    Last edited by berkdog84; 07-06-09 at 09:02 PM.
    07-06-09 07:58 PM
    yes this is extremely annoying! basically makes Pandora worthless unless you love the song your listening to... over and over and over again. lol.

I down loaded it so i had something to listen to while at the gym. I think i have yet to get through more that two songs in an hour works out.

I too have noticed it seems to be for the audible notification. sometime i manage to be texting or something and interrupt the sound notification and it doesn't interrupt the song.

FIX PLEASE!
    Again, just set your alert profile to vibrate and the problem is solved. Ta Da! Pandora is no longer useless!
    07-06-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD