My company blocks the direct access to Pandora when using the bb browers. I can get there using opera mini, but there is no way (that I can find) to download the app?

I had it on my Storm 2 before haveing a replacement sent out, and now I cant get it back.

Does anyone have a direct link to tha application that can be downloaded through opera mini?

Thanks!
    03-18-10 04:37 PM
    When I go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music I get an error message saying they have determined that I am in Norway and they no longer are able to allow access to people outside the USA. This is when I am using Opera Mini on my USA BlackBerry in California. ????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 05:09 PM
    how about this? Pandora Internet Radio - Find New Music, Listen to Free Web Radio

I don't KNOw if it will work, but u might try it.
    03-18-10 05:10 PM
    No go. Says they do not support my device. Using 9550.

03-18-10 05:14 PM
    No go. Says they do not support my device. Using 9550.

Bummer! I am a real fan of Pandora. I listen to it every day, either on PC, BB, or my Touch. I rarely listen to my ipod files (ripped from my fav CD's) anymore.
    03-18-10 07:17 PM
    OK, this is a real bummer! I was using Pandora every day as well on my BB before I got my replacment.

I hvae not sent my old phone back yet, can I pull the app off of that phone and pass it on to my new one???

Thanks!
    03-19-10 10:09 AM
    its in App world

can you download from there?
    03-19-10 10:55 AM
    its in App world

03-19-10 10:56 AM
    502 bad gateway.. refresh.. double post.. sorry

its in App world

03-19-10 11:06 AM
    502 bad gateway.. refresh.. double post.. sorry

its in App world

I am trying to do it this way, but my BB browser settings are too resrtictive, so I get an entity too large message. When I copy and paste the link into Opera, it just takes me back to the same page I see on my PC. Am I missing something? Is there a link on the Applications page that I can hit to download?

Thanks!
    03-25-10 03:43 PM
    I am trying to do it this way, but my BB browser settings are too resrtictive, so I get an entity too large message. When I copy and paste the link into Opera, it just takes me back to the same page I see on my PC. Am I missing something? Is there a link on the Applications page that I can hit to download?

Thanks!
    Where are you getting a link from when you're in App World? It should just dld directly onto your phone and give you a status update of the dld...
    03-25-10 05:29 PM
    I had not loaded the app world app, so I was just getting what you would if you were on a PC.

Now that I loaded the AppWorld application, now my company blocks that.

Is there any way to get Pandora throught the Opera browser?
    03-29-10 11:54 AM
    Is there any way for someone to zip this application and send it to me? There has to be another way to get Pandora without going to their website, or getting it on appworld.

Are there any other sites that may have this OTA?

Thanks again!
    03-29-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD