at least not on mine. I got one of those Java exception errors when I tried to run it after installation.
    03-19-09 10:25 AM
    It will semi-brick an 8900 if you try to uninstall. Do not install it on an 8900.
    03-19-09 10:26 AM
    It will semi-brick an 8900 if you try to uninstall. Do not install it on an 8900.
    so if i uninstall it what will happen? should i just leave it on there?
    03-19-09 10:29 AM
    03-19-09 10:34 AM
    it's just a matter of time. until then, enjoy Slacker Radio on your 8900.
    03-19-09 11:15 AM
    I have both on my curve i had slacker for a while and pandora since yesterday and so far im liking pandora better but it works on my curve
    03-19-09 11:18 AM
    It did not cause a problem when I uninstalled it.

And if you don't do a search just right, you will not get the results you are looking for. I don't have time to wade through page after page of results to find the one link that might answer my question.
    03-19-09 12:36 PM
    Ok, thats good news for you. Others have not been so lucky.
    03-19-09 12:40 PM
    And if you don't do a search just right, you will not get the results you are looking for. I don't have time to wade through page after page of results to find the one link that might answer my question.
    Maybe you need to check my signature for tips on how to search more efficiently. It is a great link to read.

Besides, I don't believe that you looked at all for this, sorry. The thread I sent you was last posted approx only 6 hours before you created this post. It was on the first page of this forum at the time too. So really you didn't even need to search, all you had to do was look on the page before clicking the "New Thread" button. All you had to search for was "8900 Pandora", is that really so hard to do? The reason you do not "have time to wade through page after page of results to find the one link that might answer my question" is because others do exactly the same thing you just did and create new threads instead of posting. So you contributed to the same problem that you complained about. A+

Crackberry really is a great place with many people willing to help. Also if you have a question 9.5 out of 10 times it has already been asked and answered, I guarantee it. Its disrespectful to have the attitude that you do not have the time to search to get an answer to YOUR problem so you instead want other people to use THEIR valuable time to help you solve YOUR problem.

Please feel free to post a new thread if you can not find your answer. Do not take me wrong and think you shouldn't do that, because you should. After you search. Don't come on here and act like you did search when you clearly did not.
    03-19-09 12:56 PM
    And I only had two minutes to spare. Sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers.

I do think that if a non-compatible device tries to do an OTA download, they should post some kind of note to that effect.

Doesn't matter anyway. It appears that this application would be of limited use unless one has an unlimited data plan. I don't. I will stick to copying my own files onto the storage card and playing them that way.

ETA: And I did too do a search here, but I did not get specific enough. I do not treat people disrespectfully and I did not appreciate the lecture. I think I will go back to lurk mode.
    Last edited by eklisiewicz; 03-20-09 at 07:15 PM.
    03-20-09 11:40 AM
    Check this out and if you can, take the time to participate...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/pan...-power-185989/
    03-20-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD