this app is not supposed to work in canada, however I did install it yesterday from Pandora Internet Radio - Find New Music, Listen to Free Web Radio

It allowed me to create an account, and listen to music. This is far by the best service ever.

However, I flipped my phone to wifi this morning, and pandora immediately figured out i was in canada and stopped working.

I've tried to reinstall it many times without working.

Is there any way around moving to the USA to get this service running on rogers?
    08-19-09 12:58 PM
    any one......any one.....any one
    08-30-09 08:22 PM
    any one......any one.....any one
    Nope, that's the price we have to pay for free Health Care
    08-30-09 11:11 PM
    Is there any way to delete the apps history and then ensure I only run it using data and not wifi? I tried wifi first and now I'm locked out even on data. Reinstalling didn't help
    01-26-10 01:20 PM
    I found that this worked on my 9530, but after getting the 9700 it didn't work. Automatically I figured it was the HSPA network but maybe I had wifi on when I tried it? That's a shame I miss it.
    01-26-10 08:21 PM
    Anyone know how to setup a proxy on a blackberry
    04-19-10 09:56 AM
    i have telus and am in saskatchewan and pandora works fine for me, but people on sasktel/rogers can't get a connection, and if i leave sask i lose my pandora... there's gotta be something messed up with the ip addresses but so far things have worked fine for the last 18 months
    04-20-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD