i don't own a bluetooth headset but i was wonder if i did get one is it possible to listen to your music or apps that play music like pandora through the headset on the storm?
    05-08-09 03:13 AM
    I work at verizon wireless zone and we use a bluetooth speaker with pandora all day.

However, only certain bluetooth headset can use music playback. Just check the specs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 07:01 AM
    Yes, I use a motorola S9HD for listening to music
    05-08-09 07:12 AM
    How it doesn't give an option to stream through bluetooth cause I have bluetooth in my car and it has play back capabilities

05-08-09 08:56 AM
    I posted over in the Tour forum thinking it may be a setting issue but did not get any replies. The problem is that if I start Pandora and then turn on my S9HD headset the music will start with the phone speaker and then switch to the headset. All well and good, but each time the song ends it will revert to the phone speaker and I will have to repeat the process. I feel like it must be a tour bluetooth setting but I just can't seem to find it. The Motorola site did not prove to be very helpful either. Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    09-05-09 09:29 AM
    did you go to pandora and turn all permissions to allow? You have to make sure when you connect the bluetooth device (headset, carkit etc) that it states handsfree and stereo audio profiles.
    09-05-09 12:42 PM
    did you go to pandora and turn all permissions to allow? You have to make sure when you connect the bluetooth device (headset, carkit etc) that it states handsfree and stereo audio profiles.
    I had to go to the playlist and select "Enable Bluetooth" I was going crazy looking in the phone setup for the fix. Thanks for the help.

09-05-09 01:15 PM
    if you updated to the new pandora. 1.1.1 it would just be in options
    09-05-09 03:43 PM
    In my experience, generally speaking, only stereo bluetooth headsets will work (at least with any sort of quality) with any media streaming. I bought a pair of Cardos from Tiger Direct, I think they're Cardo S-2? I found some coupon code and got them for I think like 30 dollars shipped. Great for listening to Pandora at work.
    09-05-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD