I have the Sony IS 800 headphones. I have the tour and have tried with multiple OS's. The headphones do not have a volume control on them. I cannot get the volume control on my tour to adjust thru the headphones while using Pandora or slacker- THe volume works fine thru the headphones for the native media players (audio,video, and calling)- Contacted Pandora and the rep gave me some things to try such as permissions and such but to no avail.

So i have to pause pandora go to my mp3 player adjust the volume then go back to Pandora- THis worlks... just annoying-- anyone have any suggestions?
    04-05-10 12:21 PM
    So your physical volume buttons the side of the phone don't adjust the volume on the headphones when using a radio app?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.
    04-05-10 12:35 PM
    Yes that is correct-the physical buttons do not work when using radio app. The work fine while playing mp3's or videos using the native players. The volume icon will adjust and even go to mute but no volume changes. The volume icon is the one that controls when the external speaker or wired headphones or being used. But this does not affect the bluetooth headphone volume.

When I am using the native players and use the physical buttons to adjust volume the bluetooth specific volume icon displays on screen while adjusting volume.

Thanks
    04-05-10 10:03 PM
    Pandora you have full volume control even if the BB is in the holster (as the volume rocker bar is exposed when in holster), this is how all music apps should work but they don't.

Slacker
    has no volume control when in holster but if you pull it out of the holster you have volume control even if the app is not on the screen.

iheartradio
    sucks the most because not only does it have to be out of the holster but you must have iheartradio on the screen.

Trying to find headphones with volume and mic that's full operational is another story.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 05-05-10 at 03:37 PM.
    05-05-10 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD