with the .148 leak & official release, Pandora no longer works with the SYNC system in my Ford vehicle via bluetooth. is anyone else experiencing this issue?

my idea is that VZW shut this capability down because they don't want their network being gobbled up...any other ideas?

thanks!
    06-24-09 10:26 AM
    While Pandora is open on your BB, go into the menu and select Station List. When there, go into the menu again and select options. Enable Bluetooth. Done! Not sure why they hid it there...
    06-24-09 02:57 PM
    I'm in the station lit on Pandora and i dont see an options menu available.
    06-26-09 12:17 PM
    I'm in the station lit on Pandora and i dont see an options menu available.
    You need to press the Blackberry Menu Button while the station list is in view. You'll see "Options" then. Press it, then enable Bluetooth.
    06-26-09 12:24 PM
    i figured it out. It was because i was using an outdated verision of pandora. V1.0.2 i upgraded and i see it. thanks all.
    06-26-09 02:49 PM
    Neither. I am very disappointed in what we can get musically on the blackberries. I have used both and deleted them. I just prefer to load my own mp3s

Try Flycast!

I am listening to a live dead show right now. hopefully this will make me happy
    Last edited by rj5570; 06-29-09 at 09:21 AM.
    06-29-09 08:26 AM
    Neither. I am very disappointed in what we can get musically on the blackberries. I have used both and deleted them. I just prefer to load my own mp3s

Try Flycast!

I am listening to a live dead show right now. hopefully this will make me happy
    Did you mean to post this here?
    06-29-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD