Had both Pandora & iheartradio installed on my Pearl. Were both working really well until one morning, I noticed neither worked. iheartradio gives an error suggesting a network problem. Pandora just hourglasses at the main screen. Have been on the horn twice with Sprint, they can't figure out a problem. I'm waiting for a call back from them. They have resent my service books, amongst other things, by the way. Aaargh! Sprint Navigator quit working as well (the current version). Downloaded Telenav, it works fine.
    03-23-09 09:19 PM
    I love the music on pandora, but like the caching on slacker more. Its a tough decision to pick just one. Im rocking both for now. I hope pandora gets updates soon to make it the app to have.
    03-24-09 12:58 AM
    not sure what's wrong with my pandora but sometimes it would just stop playing the song in the middle. won't proceed or whatnot. i would have to restart the program again or use another station for it to play back.
    03-24-09 02:11 AM
    Have had Pandora on my Bold for about 3 days and really appreciate the way it zeros in on my musical preferences.

I agree with those who say there are quality issues, but those issues aren't enough to put me off Pandora. Great selection and no skips or drags at all in 3 days.

What does bother me is the different db levels that the songs come it at. It seems that I am playing with the volume rocker on every third tune. Still not a deal breaker.
    03-24-09 03:24 PM
    How does this stack up against iHeartRadio??
    03-24-09 09:04 PM
    Have had Pandora on my Bold for about 3 days and really appreciate the way it zeros in on my musical preferences.

I agree with those who say there are quality issues, but those issues aren't enough to put me off Pandora. Great selection and no skips or drags at all in 3 days.

What does bother me is the different db levels that the songs come it at. It seems that I am playing with the volume rocker on every third tune. Still not a deal breaker.
    I have to agree there. Pretty annoying to get a soft song, and then BOOM, a loud *** one...but yeah, not enough to care all that much...

How does this stack up against iHeartRadio??
    I had the same question...I was thinking about giving it a try but I'm just fine with Pandora...for now...
    03-25-09 02:56 AM
    Pandora killed my Curve, I don't think it is supported on 8330....

Had to wipe and re-install to get it back to where it was....
    03-25-09 09:01 AM
    Pandora updated to 1.0.1 not sure what the updates does but you can load it on Tmo curves now.
    03-25-09 01:22 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD