04-08-10 07:27 PM
126 ... 3456
tools
    Pandora is available for the BlackBerry.

If you guys check their website they have a section the says "For Your Mobile" and it has BlackBerry as an option.

I am running Pandora on My 8900 right now. Check BlackBerry App World.
    I agree.. works great on my 8900 too!
    05-21-09 04:37 PM
    Works great on my Bold.
    05-21-09 06:42 PM
    I have the curve and it works great on mine too. Does anyone know if there is an extra charge for this app on top of the data plan?
    05-29-09 01:52 PM
    I use pandora atleast twice a day on my storm, whether in the gym or in the car....it's amazing (and im in canada which makes all of these canadians super jealous)
    05-29-09 02:02 PM
    I have AT&T / 8310 Curve. I tried to download it yesterday, and I got a message reading that it was not available for my phone. Damn you, iPhone. Dam you all to ****!
    Pandora worked fine on my 8310 Curve
    05-29-09 05:37 PM
    After using Pandora ever since 1.0.0. I have some weird issues with 1.0.3 which is in another thread.

However, my USB port on my 8330 broke and the insurance just replaced it. I cannot get pandora 1.0.3 to connect either now after I installed it on the replacement 8330. It downloaded fine, and installed ok. But it tries to test my connection and always fails to connect to pandora.

I never had a problem before, but then again, my account was already setup from my 1.0.0 pandora install, and imported when I upgaded to 1.0.3

It seems like a problem that should be addressed with 1.0.4

As I stated in another thread, I only upgraded to gain support for my new motorola s9-hd bluetooth headphones. Then I started having problems connecting, and tempo problems. There is nothing like listening to the chipmunks singing heavy metal
    05-29-09 11:20 PM
    Very nice app.

Curve on verizon.

Love it. I got turned on to 3 different artists in just a few days' time. It's one of those "slap self on forehead" moments and think to self, "why haven't I heard of this artist / song before?"

I see this "free" app costing me a LOT of money (downloading tons of new stuff from iTunes).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 11:41 PM
    I use Slacker, works great, just works the battery a bit harder.
    06-16-09 08:24 PM
    Pandora - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

this is a link to download pandora free

if the link does not work, go to search click the accessories tab and type in pandora.

these are the devices this app is compatible with:
    8100 (Pearl), 8110 (Pearl), 8120 (Pearl), 8130 (Pearl), 8220 (Pearl Flip), 8300 (Curve), 8310 (Curve), 8320 (Curve), 8330 (Curve), 8800, 8820, 8830, 8900 (Curve), 9000 (Bold), Curve, Pearl, Storm

If you are still not sure if your device is compatible, there is a place to select your device before you send yourself an sms or email with a link to download the pandora app. s0o u can double check that your device is compatible with this pandora app before you even try to download it.

hope this helps! good luck!
    06-29-09 12:08 AM
    I tried Pandora, but the sq on Slacker is much better, imo. Especially when connecting it to my car stereo.
    06-29-09 09:23 AM
    I've been using Pandora on my blackberry for 2 weeks now I love it...
    08-03-09 11:20 PM
    I've had Pandora on my BB for 6 months now, I much prefer it to Slacker, runs great, no lag...
    08-04-09 02:06 AM
    A slightly newer version was released recently. version 1.1.1. Fixes some minor issues.
    08-04-09 02:14 AM
    Hey I have Pandora on my Curve and I'm with VZW and I got charged 100 dollars extra on my bill from data but I thought I had unlimited data?! I have the 29.99 data plan for VZW. Can any1 tell me what's going on? Thanks

08-04-09 02:51 AM
    I used to have Pandora on my phone with Slacker... But Pandora has this ridiculous 40 hour per month limit. Weak... So I deleted Pandora. Slacker is the best, anyway.
    08-04-09 10:48 AM
    Hey I have Pandora on my Curve and I'm with VZW and I got charged 100 dollars extra on my bill from data but I thought I had unlimited data?! I have the 29.99 data plan for VZW. Can any1 tell me what's going on? Thanks

I'd call VZW. Make sure they properly set you up with unlimited and not some other plan.
    08-04-09 10:50 AM

I don't know if Verizon's the same as Telus in Canada as far as the browser goes, but with our data plans, unlimited data doesn't cover using the WAP browser, so try going into your device options, and check out your browser configuration to make sure it's set to Internet Browser as the default - I've seen lots of people get similar overage charges because of that.
    08-04-09 11:12 AM
    It is set on Internet Brower so I'm not. Sure. Guess I won't use it anymore

08-04-09 01:41 PM
    I have a Curve 8330 and Pandora works great on my phone. I can plug the phone into my car stereo and listen to all the stuff I want to hear. Its like having your own radio station.

I do have one major glitch, however. I do hope someone here might be able to help with. Since I installed Pandora my battery runs down in a hurry even if Pandoa is not running. I do check to see what running in the backround...

This is my first post and I have had my phone for 2 years. This a great web site. Keep up the great work!

Steve
    31b5c9c6
    01-14-10 01:35 PM
    need help. My Free internet radio stations of "Pandora" & "Slacker" will not play on my bb. I have an 8520 & unlimited data plan w/ tmobile. I get an error "java error no creditinals" for the SLACKER RADIO. And Pandora won't even let me log-in or sign in. I have deleted and uninstalled, reintalled several times. I need help. Any suggestions??? Thx guys

01-16-10 12:02 PM
    need help. My Free internet radio stations of "Pandora" & "Slacker" will not play on my bb. I have an 8520 & unlimited data plan w/ tmobile. I get an error "java error no creditinals" for the SLACKER RADIO. And Pandora won't even let me log-in or sign in. I have deleted and uninstalled, reintalled several times. I need help. Any suggestions??? Thx guys
    Did it work this morning or yesterday?

My Slacker and Pandora went dead around 11AM and have been working sporadically since. I suspect network problems.

FA
    01-16-10 12:20 PM

I believe Slacker was down last night for some time. I was using it on my PC when the site went down.
    01-16-10 12:29 PM
    I've been using pandora since it was first released for blackberry's, and I was recently bored and went into pandora's options and saw it had an option for better sound quality. I selected that and now it won't load. It will sit on the "starting xx station" and then come up with an error. problem is, I can't get into the options unless it loads the station. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but it stores the settings on my phone. any options?
    01-16-10 02:07 PM
    bump, pandora really helps with my hour drive to work, I'd like for it to work again
    01-17-10 11:12 PM
    I downloaded pandora to my 8830 and put in my information to create an account. It has been on the create account screen for the past 30 minutes. What should I do next?
    03-30-10 10:17 AM
126 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD