04-08-10 07:27 PM
126 12345 ...
tools
    Thanks! I was using Opera so it was just taking me to the full version of the site. Downloading now.
    No problem...I downloaded it, seems to work well, even on a 1X connection!
    03-18-09 10:10 AM
    Slacker is da shiznit! (Does anyone still say shiznit???? LOL)
    03-18-09 10:25 AM
    Slacker is good, but i like the overall simplicity of pandora, especially if you use it in your car. You dont want to be hunting for controls while you are driving lol

As for shiznit....i find its only used if you come up with your own rendition, such as shiznite. To me adding that E give the word alot more emphasis haha
    03-18-09 10:30 AM
    Pandora's nice. I've been playing with it for about an hour or so now. My only complaint is it buffers in the middle of songs; I don't get that problem on Slacker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 10:43 AM
    Is there a direct download link for this? I entered my number on the site which said it would text me the download link. Haven't gotten it after 5 minutes, am I just being impatient?
    This happened to me to so I entered my phone number again and it worked the second time.
    03-18-09 11:30 AM
    I'm still a fan of Slacker. However, I did download Pandora and will be playing with it today. May the best music app win...
    03-18-09 12:01 PM
    On your berry go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

I've played with it a bit, prefer slackers interface and options. Slacker seems more robust at the moment

03-18-09 12:15 PM
    No options for caching, huh? doesn't do me any good, I spend too much time in subways to rely on OTA streaming.
    03-18-09 12:20 PM
    I love Slacker, their software upgrades have mad a difference in speed, which I appreciate. I have been playing with Pandora all day, and I've found that I get a lot of great Live performances that I never got with Slacker. Pandora started a little slow, but I'm sure that will be addressed with software upgrades, as Slacker did.
    I'm just glad that BB finally got the Pandora ap.

03-18-09 12:54 PM
    i have an unlocked t-mobile 8320 with t-mobile OS 4.5 on AT&T.

pandora installs fine but it just wont sign in. could this be related to the t-mobile 4.5 or the hardware of the t-mobile 8320?

anyone else having problems?
    03-18-09 01:30 PM
    Using it right now and its awesome so far! FINALLY! Real excited about this, the quality could stand to be a little better but not bad overall.
    03-18-09 03:20 PM
    i have an unlocked t-mobile 8320 with t-mobile OS 4.5 on AT&T.

pandora installs fine but it just wont sign in. could this be related to the t-mobile 4.5 or the hardware of the t-mobile 8320?

anyone else having problems?
    I'm having the same problems; Bold, unlocked, Att
    03-18-09 05:08 PM
    Been waiting for the Pandora app. for quite sometime. I finally was able to download Pandora on my BB Storm 9530 today. Message "Sorry, your phone is currently not supported to use Pandora". Still Waiting for Pandora app.

Has any Storm users gotten something different?
    03-18-09 05:50 PM
    i thought berry tunes cost $20. has anyone actually used this ap (berry tunes) ? does it work well??
    yea it's pretty cool... i actually bought it. simple, doesn't lag a lot like other fancy looking apps.
    03-19-09 03:16 PM
    Been waiting for the Pandora app. for quite sometime. I finally was able to download Pandora on my BB Storm 9530 today. Message "Sorry, your phone is currently not supported to use Pandora". Still Waiting for Pandora app.

Has any Storm users gotten something different?
    It hasn't been released for the Storm yet. I believe it has to be tweaked to work with Storm's touch screen.
    03-19-09 03:20 PM
    installed it on my 8830 and got a message saying that my device wasn't supported
    03-19-09 03:25 PM
    pandora doesnt work on my 8900 curve for (unlocked for ATT)
    03-21-09 06:29 PM
    I installed it for my blackberry 8320 (t-mo), and compared to XM or Slacker, the quality of Pandora is awful. Cracking killed me. It was uninstalled in 10 min.
    03-22-09 09:47 PM
    I installed it for my blackberry 8320 (t-mo), and compared to XM or Slacker, the quality of Pandora is awful. Cracking killed me. It was uninstalled in 10 min.
    I'm getting none of that...quality is just fine for me, even with headphones...
    03-23-09 01:27 AM
    Using Pandora with the 8330...only problem is that the headphone jack quit working with the app. Worked for a day or so then quit. Have tried rebooting the phone etc...the headphone jack works for everything else but the Pandora app. Kinda frustrating. Although there is a lot about this phone that is starting to get on my nerves lately...probably going to get the Palm Pre when it is released for Sprint.
    03-23-09 08:48 AM
    just wanted to throw in my two cents. using pearl 8120 (t-mobile; standard GPRS, no EDGE) with wi-fi/uma enabled (it appears it does in fact use it? at least watching my router and dsl modem makes me think so...) and pandora installs and works great, even though not officially supported. fidelity could be a bit better, but considering the technology and that i'm in a rural area, i'm pretty impressed.
    Last edited by handbanana; 03-28-09 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added gprs/edge info.
    03-28-09 11:17 PM
    Downloaded and installed on my 9000.. Works awesome.. .drove 90 miles down the cali coast listening to it in the background while watching google maps and our trip route.. great app.. who needs the in car radio now..
    03-29-09 08:05 AM
    Hey you 20-somethings, get with the program! This 54-year-old has been listening to Pandora on her 8320 since downloading it yesterday. See the Pandora.com homepage for download.
    03-29-09 10:31 AM
    If you go here Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music from your berry, it should work. I have used it on my bold for over a week now.
    03-29-09 10:58 AM
    just DLed on my curve, works amazing, have a headphone jack in my truck so I just plug in and can't tell the difference between that, my XM, and my IPOD, pretty awesome! Some kinks though, anyone having issues when attempting to take a call? Mine won't turn off speakerphone, though the music stops, and my headset won't work at all with it, phone stays on speaker and won't let me use the headset at all. Thoughts on these issues? Really excited to a road trip!
    04-04-09 10:55 PM
126 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD