While I would love to see pandora for the storm, I am currently making due with slacker radio. It's almost as good, and works on the Storm. I just use it in my car with one of those old tape deck cd things, and it works beautifully. I don't listen to my car radio anymore
    04-04-09 11:05 PM
    I absolutely love Pandora! It has never once skipped or buffered while I've been using it! I have several stations created and it's great!

I tried to use Slacker but it would not load on my phone. I tried several times.

I also used Flycast for a brief time, it just buffered continually.

For me, Pandora is perfect!!
    04-04-09 11:23 PM
    I like Pandora's music selection better (as I've read elsewhere, I find myself skipping songs much less), but the fact that it doesn't work over wifi yet is kind of a turnoff. I prefer slacker if only for this reason. (Yes, I have an "unlimited" data plan (5GB).) When Pandora gets wifi working on the BlackBerry app, then I'll reconsider. The "caching" feature on slacker is not really used (in fact, I've been trying to delete a cached station for a day now, and it won't let me).
    04-05-09 12:08 PM
    If you download Pandora on BB Application world, you can access pandora. Previously, you could download if you have a Tmo BB, but it didn't work.

Now it works, and even works (WELL, I'D Add) on Edge.

Free, amazing.
    04-06-09 12:30 AM
    can anyone else attest to the issues of answering the phone while pandora is on? only speakerphone? and headsets being completely useless? if anyone knows if this is just a quick setting change, that would be awesome!
    04-06-09 02:55 PM
    Dont know if this is news as I am a newbie but I just downloaded and installed pandora on my 8130 Pearl. The reason I am posting this is to let the rest of you who are as tired as I was of the constant buffering with Slacker that pandora is available thank god.
    04-07-09 04:39 AM
    I swear I saw this post earlier today. Is there a pandora app for the Curve?

Yep there is... I have a Verizon 8330 and have it installed on mine... and it works>
    04-07-09 05:37 AM
    I was wondering if anyone could help me download pandora to my blackberry storm. i have tried downloading it from pandora's site but it does not show me a link for downloading? i have the storm(9530) im not sure if this makes a difference or not.
    04-23-09 06:16 PM
    just go to pandora .com /blackberry. good luck.
    04-24-09 09:40 AM
    i thought pandora did not work on storms?
    04-24-09 09:43 AM
    i thought pandora did not work on storms?
    That was what I understood too. If there is I know a guy in my office that will be a happy camper.
    04-24-09 10:15 AM
    if you download blackberry app world the pandora should be listed and you can download it from there
    05-01-09 06:45 AM
    I was wondering if anyone could help me download pandora to my blackberry storm. i have tried downloading it from pandora's site but it does not show me a link for downloading? i have the storm(9530) im not sure if this makes a difference or not.
    I downloaded mine from the blackberry app store. Greatest thing since peanut butter!
    05-01-09 06:52 AM
    05-01-09 07:50 AM
    I totally went to Pandora.com and there they ask you if want to download for blackberry and it worked.
    05-08-09 08:35 PM
    I can confirm this too. Pandora installed without a hitch on my Storm (VzW) and works very well.

There is a slight bug though. If I am listening to music on the Speaker and I plugin my headset, the music pauses playing, but the play button is not enabled.

Only was to move forward is to go back to station list and click on the station you want to listen.

-GGR
    05-10-09 07:50 AM
    Is this supposed to work over wifi on the 8320 TM? I get a message about not having insufficient network coverage.
    05-13-09 10:47 AM
    I can confirm this too. Pandora installed without a hitch on my Storm (VzW) and works very well.

There is a slight bug though. If I am listening to music on the Speaker and I plugin my headset, the music pauses playing, but the play button is not enabled.

Only was to move forward is to go back to station list and click on the station you want to listen.

-GGR
    hit the buttom on your headset a coworker had that problem.
    05-13-09 10:51 AM
    Is this supposed to work over wifi on the 8320 TM? I get a message about not having insufficient network coverage.
    mine don't work when I have wifi selected but works on wifi when not selected
    05-13-09 10:52 AM
    Can't get the damn thing to connect, either or....
    05-13-09 12:24 PM
    Can't get the damn thing to connect, either or....
    hit the blackberry button while its trying to connect and the options will come up then take the wifi option off and the it will connect.
    05-13-09 01:21 PM
    Pandora is available for the BlackBerry.

If you guys check their website they have a section the says "For Your Mobile" and it has BlackBerry as an option.

I am running Pandora on My 8900 right now. Check BlackBerry App World.
    05-13-09 01:27 PM
    hit the blackberry button while its trying to connect and the options will come up then take the wifi option off and the it will connect.

Still no love. No matter what connection I use, at the Testing MDS connection it tells me that "could not connect to pandora. please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again". BB button does not bring up anything.
    05-13-09 02:53 PM
    I've done all of the above with my 8220 flip and still "could not connect to pandora. please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again". No response to pushing the BB button while Pandora is doing its network checking.
    05-21-09 04:14 PM
    I'm running Pandora on my Storm, and for the most part it runs pretty well except sometimes it closes down by itself and if I skip a song it takes forever for it to go to the next song or it just freezes my phone and I have to restart.
    05-21-09 04:28 PM
126 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD