Hey guys. I see that some people are having issues with Pandora, but not exactly the ones I'm having. Most times it works fine, but every once in a while it just stops. When I shut it down and restart I get the "cannot establish a dns connection" message. I've noticed I cannot even use the internet browsers when this happens. No incoming emails either. It's like it blocks my data capabilities? I can use the phone and text though. The only way it comes back is if I turn off the phone, take out the battery and restart. I've deleted and reinstalled, same thing. Any ideas?
    01-28-10 11:50 AM
    Hey guys. I see that some people are having issues with Pandora, but not exactly the ones I'm having. Most times it works fine, but every once in a while it just stops. When I shut it down and restart I get the "cannot establish a dns connection" message. I've noticed I cannot even use the internet browsers when this happens. No incoming emails either. It's like it blocks my data capabilities? I can use the phone and text though. The only way it comes back is if I turn off the phone, take out the battery and restart. I've deleted and reinstalled, same thing. Any ideas?
    Which OS are you running, and does it do this VIA 3G, EDGE, or WIFI?
    01-28-10 11:56 AM
    I've noticed this on occasion as well... have not yet pinpointed what the issue is... I'm running 5.0.0.330, on T-Mobile
    01-28-10 12:08 PM
    it may not be related to pandora at all.. if nothing works then its your data connection
    01-28-10 12:11 PM
    hmmmm i use pandora everyday i haven't ran into that issue, maybe a connection issue with the network??? i'm on att os .442
    01-28-10 04:27 PM
    I have a similar problem when pandora just cuts off in the middle of a song then I have to shut it down to get the songs to play again. This doesnt happen to every song or that often but it happens and I have no clue why. My first guess is connection though.
    01-28-10 05:09 PM
    never have a problem with pandora, i am on T-mobile network and running OS .442
    01-28-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD