Hi,
    I would like to play my Pandora Internet radio on my car radio using my BB 8330 phone via bluetooth but cant seem to get it connected to my Pioneer AVIC-Z2 with the bluetooth adapter... I'd like to use a separate bluetooth receiver hooked into my AUX jack if i could just find such a thing!

Any help?
    Last edited by egozoogo; 07-27-09 at 12:26 AM.
    07-27-09 12:23 AM
    That bluetooth adapter is designed for voice controls.
    07-27-09 12:45 AM
    My experiences have shown the audio quality of bluetooth is sub-par. Perhaps it is my head-unit, but streaming audio cia bluetooth is disappointing. I always find myself reaching for my auxiliary cable for a hardwired connection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 12:50 AM
    My experiences have shown the audio quality of bluetooth is sub-par. Perhaps it is my head-unit, but streaming audio cia bluetooth is disappointing. I always find myself reaching for my auxiliary cable for a hardwired connection.

That's what I do.
    07-27-09 01:20 AM
    Thanks guys, I'll just jack it in
    07-27-09 10:44 AM
    I can stream via bluetooth to my girlfriends '09 Ford Focus and it sounds perfectly fine. Maybe its your deck

07-27-09 01:10 PM
    I bought a FM transmitter from Walmart for $10 and works great most of the time.
    07-27-09 10:27 PM
    My wife and I just use a FM transmitter to listen to pandora. she is addicted to it, and has an inferior cell. so my poor battery feels like it goes on a marathon data run...
    07-27-09 11:23 PM
    My wife and I just use a FM transmitter to listen to pandora. she is addicted to it, and has an inferior cell. so my poor battery feels like it goes on a marathon data run...
    I have such bad luck with FM transmitters, it always has static.
    07-28-09 10:31 AM
    I have such bad luck with FM transmitters, it always has static.
    I've had luck with FM transmitter's that I can plug into the cigarette outlet opposed to battery operated ones. I have had no luck with bluetooth though
    07-28-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD