Can someone tell me were is the Pandora application on the Tour when you download the Blackberry Application. I can't seem to find it I love Pandora.
    07-14-09 07:24 AM
    Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

I'm not sure which I'm more excited about. My Tour or the new Set Your Goals CD I just copped. ( I Thought this was appropriate considering pandora IS music related!)

What's everyone else excited for when it comes to music this summer?!
    07-14-09 07:56 AM
    i'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but when you download pandora, its in the downloads folder
    07-14-09 08:17 AM
    Bummer that Pandora cannot be used with Canadian carriers.
    07-14-09 08:31 AM
    Yeah, I didnt see it on the Blackberry App World when i got my Tour, so the first thing i did was jump over to pandora.com from my tour and get it. Wonder why its not on the app world yet? Thankfully it's on the crackberry app store
    07-14-09 08:37 AM
    Sounds like Appworld has the same problems as the 8330m not recognizing it. My son's 8330m can't see a lot of the stuff in Appworld that my 8830 can. Maybe Blackberry will finely fix it for both since a lot of Tour owners are going to be upset if they don't
    07-14-09 08:40 AM
    Sounds like Appworld has the same problems as the 8330m not recognizing it. My son's 8330m can't see a lot of the stuff in Appworld that my 8830 can. Maybe Blackberry will finely fix it for both since a lot of Tour owners are going to be upset if they don't
    Very true. I was hoping that it wasn't reconginizing it because of the OS its on, is a rather new version. I often think that the Blackberry App World is on RIM's back burner...
    07-14-09 08:44 AM
    just go to pandora.com on the bb browser or it's listed in the blackberry app world
    07-14-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD