How do I get my 8830 to connect to my Aux plug on my car so I can listen to Pandora in my car?
    06-13-09 06:53 PM
    I am trying to do the same thing. I have called tech support and been to the local verizon store, nobody can seem to give me a straight answserl.
    06-15-09 08:12 AM
    You can purchase a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter dongle and use that to connect a 3.5mm aux cable to your stereo. You can also use bluetooth via a2dp if your stereo supports that (few do).
    06-15-09 09:26 AM
    Easy (just like codemaker states). I use the cable (earphone jack) only issue is my car has Bluetooth, when a call comes in I just unplug the cable. Easy and no longer pay for XM. I have listen to Pandora for at least 2 years on my laptop.
    06-17-09 08:24 PM
    A little searching would have helped you a lot. Go to verizon and have them order you an "shs25-35" adapter. They are $9.99 and have a kick a$$ mic and answer/end/pause button with volume control. Don't let them sell you anything else it is the only one I have found there that works. Free 2 day fedex shipping is a plus too.

Now I listen to pandora and podcasts in the car everyday. It rocks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD