First things: I'm a total noob. I've had my storm for three weeks. I hated it enough to start loading leaked OS's. I'm on 5.0.0.230 now, and everything works great. I love it now.

I'd like to use pandora. On the .230 finding thread it has been confirmed as able to work.

I can't get Pandora to load onto my storm. I go to the web site and get a blank page. I tried having them text me the address and still got the blank page. I also can't get 'slacker radio' to work, which is on the main page standard on this OS load.

Help?
    09-18-09 07:50 PM
    Don't waste your time with Pandora and .230. The song ends with 27 seconds left and doesn't move on to the next song.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 07:53 PM
    Ok, thanks!

Any suggestions on something that might get me some music to listen to? I have exactly 0 .mp3s
    09-18-09 08:15 PM
    Slacker radio at slacker.com
    Works great

09-18-09 08:22 PM
    slacker comes up with a blank white page, too. Header says 'slacker radio for blackberry' but there's nothing on the screen.

I've got java enabled locally in the settings. That's the only change I"ve made. Any ideas anyone?
    09-18-09 08:39 PM
    The song will finish playing if I press pause then play. It's annoying, but Pandora hasn't ever really worked on the Storm without some kind of glitch. This is annoying, but only mildly so.
    09-18-09 08:43 PM
    I'm just looking for help in getting either one to load in some fashion. At this point I get only a blank white page in the browser.
    09-18-09 09:11 PM
    Don't waste your time with Pandora and .230. The song ends with 27 seconds left and doesn't move on to the next song.

i am having the same issue but it has only happened since being on the 5.0 software. is there a fix for this ?
    09-19-09 11:11 AM
    slacker comes up with a blank white page, too. Header says 'slacker radio for blackberry' but there's nothing on the screen.

I've got java enabled locally in the settings. That's the only change I"ve made. Any ideas anyone?
    Make sure your browser identification is set to BB and not IE. I know the VZW Store Rep had changed mine to IE when I first bought and had to change back myself.
    09-21-09 07:20 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, that wasn't it.

Should I try Opera mini or some other browser?

What about reverting to a 4.7 release, downloading it, backing it up, then reloading .230? I'm sure as heck not leaving that crap 4.7.0.148 on the phone that it came with! What a dog! I'd rather have nothing working than everything working like I'm on a dial-up modem.
    09-21-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD