I've been trying to get Pandora to work on my 8320...but for some reason it wont.

I have OS 4.5, and I've tried downloading it, but it gives me an error message saying, "Could not connect to Pandora. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again."

Ok, fine...so I tried it again where I had full bars, and tried it like 10 times, then reinstalled it, and kept trying (with full bars) and still gives the error message every time.

I have unlimited data through T-Mobile, so I'm confused. My boyfriend and I are on a family plan with unlimited data for both our phones, and Pandora works on his 8900 Curve flawlessly. All other browsers etc are working just fine on my phone. Pandora still wont work with WiFi either...

Anyone might have an idea of whats going on? Any other troubleshooting tips? (I'm no expert)

Thanks!
    04-26-09 10:41 PM
    My friend is having the same problem with her Curve. I read on another forum something about wiping the phone and reinstalling the OS. Supposedly that fixed the problem and was able to get Pandora up and running.
    04-26-09 11:49 PM
    Check your Browser settings. While in the browser, Menu, Options, Browser Configuration.

Check off all the boxes at the top and make sure your Emulation is set to Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 11:55 PM
    This is what fixed it for me-

Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Scroll down to Pandora > Press menu key > Edit permissions > Make sure the top 3 options are set to allow.
    04-27-09 04:45 PM
    I don't know, I'm worried about installing it again on my new BB. I had a BB that completely died on me last week, and luckily Sprint replaced it and gave me a new one. It wouldn't start, nothing. Freakiest thing.

I only had my BB for 2 months, so the fact that it died like that is unusual apparently. But the last thing I did was install Pandora on it. It was working fine, but since I hadn't downloaded any apps to my phone other than downloading Pandora, so now I am not going to even take the chance.

I have my iPod, I don't need Pandora on my BB.
    04-28-09 08:08 AM
    pandora wasnt working for me either with tmobile...downloaded i heart radio worked great.
    04-28-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD