Have successfully downgraded to 1.1.2.1 by reinstalling old .COD file thru BBSAK. Pandora working again Please fix bug with 1.1.3.
    01-10-10 11:06 AM
    I just downloaded the newest version and I'm having issues with the volume controls on my BB Storm. Can anyone help out here?
    01-10-10 08:05 PM
    I just downloaded the newest version and I'm having issues with the volume controls on my BB Storm. Can anyone help out here?
    What kind of issues?
    01-11-10 12:20 AM
    if im in canada with a tmobile phone will i be able to use pandora app. Iv been told different things.
    01-11-10 07:35 AM
    if im in canada with a tmobile phone will i be able to use pandora app. Iv been told different things.
    Probably not, but even if it does I wouldn't recommend it since international data roaming charges is prohibitively expensive for most carriers when using streaming multimedia applications such as Pandora. If you want to calculate how much it would cost, figure at least 15MB (15360 kiloBytes) of data usage per hour of listening in "Normal" audio quality or 30MB (30720 kiloBytes) of data usage per hour for "High" audio quality -- assuming no skips or thumb-downs (skipping will use more data per hour).
    01-11-10 09:56 AM
    I'm running into the same track skip issue on my Curve. I love Pandora, so I'm willing to wait for the patch - hopefully it'll come soon.
    01-11-10 10:01 AM
    I'm running into the same track skip issue on my Curve. I love Pandora, so I'm willing to wait for the patch - hopefully it'll come soon.
    Don't worry - I'll post to this forum (and update this thread0 the minute we make the patch available. Thanks for your patience!
    01-11-10 10:04 AM
    FYI - there is now a patch available. See this thread for details
    01-15-10 03:11 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD