I have a curve 8310 and just updated to 1.1.2. I can't skip tracks by holding the volume key down like you said we should be able to do?
    That feature is only available in the 5.0 operating system, and unfortunately RIM will not be rolling that out for the 8310 (only 8330 from what I understand). Sorry!
    11-06-09 01:59 PM
    If you have the QL storm version use the 'Check for Update' function to get v2.15.3
    which now supports pandora v1.1.2.

Thanks
    11-06-09 05:58 PM
    As you may have heard, we released 1.1.2 a few days ago for 5.0 devices (in time for the Storm 2!) and now we have completed testing on pre-5.0 devices and are making this release available for everyone. It is now live on our site and you can get it by going to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music in your mobile browser (set to "BlackBerry" emulation mode, not Firefox or IE).

This version has been submitted to App World and will be available via App World once it has gone through the approval process.

UPDATE: this version has now been approved and should be available in App World

As always we're available to answer questions at [email protected]

Here are the release notes....

New Features in 1.1.2

* Compatibility with BlackBerry 5.0 firmware:
    - Support for hard or soft media key support on 5.0 devices
    - Support for media controls on wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
    - Ability to play/pause/skip and change volume when the app is backgrounded or screen is locked (even for older devices such as the Storm or Bold)
    - Improved scaling of album art

Bug Fixes:

* Fixes for application hanging and/or crashes on slow network connections
    * Possible to get two songs playing at the same time if you thumb down and skip at the same time

NOTE: on 5.0 devices such as the Storm 9530 that do not have dedicated media keys for "next", you can skip to the next track by holding down the VOL UP key. This also means that to turn the volume up you can no longer just hold down VOL UP (or you'll skip to the next track). Instead, click the VOL UP key quickly multiple times until you've reached your desired volume level. If you find that the VOL UP key is too sensitive and you keep skipping to the next song by accident, you can turn down the "Key Rate" in your device settings and it will be less sensitive.
    thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it! outstanding app.
    11-06-09 07:28 PM
    I can't use the side right buttons when pandora is minimized.
    11-06-09 08:37 PM
    I can't use the side right buttons when pandora is minimized.
    This only works in the 5.0 OS.
    11-06-09 10:01 PM
    I just downloaded Pandora on my new Curve 8330, and the Pandora icon looks like the old version's icon, not the precision looking icon. I had the new version (1.1.2) on my old Pearl and the icon was the precision-looking one. Why isn't it like that on my Curve? And why does my Curve say 1.1.2.1 instead of 1.1.2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 06:24 PM
    I just downloaded Pandora on my new Curve 8330, and the Pandora icon looks like the old version's icon, not the precision looking icon. I had the new version (1.1.2) on my old Pearl and the icon was the precision-looking one. Why isn't it like that on my Curve? And why does my Curve say 1.1.2.1 instead of 1.1.2?

We got feedback from some people on 83xx series Curves that the wireframe (precision looking) icon was very hard to see on the themes available to that device. So part of our 1.1.2.1 patch release is to fix it so that the Curve (and other pre-4.6 devices) will always use the solid icon.

I'll create a new post to outline what other fixes went into the 1.1.2.1 patch.

Marc
    11-21-09 09:51 PM
    Oh, ok. Thank you for your response, Marc!

11-22-09 11:14 AM
    yeah this is messed up
    09-26-11 04:28 PM
    Marc,
    the new version is not showing up on the Pandora website. When I go to the website to dl the new version the only thing available on the site is 1.1.11? what should i do?
    10-25-11 10:33 AM
    1.1.11 is the latest version. I'm not sure why this thread got revived - 1.1.2 was released almost two years ago in Oct. 2009.
    10-25-11 11:06 AM
    alright. well you might want to have your troubleshooting folks check to see if there are issues because I am running into issues with the program again.
    10-25-11 11:25 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD