I have an AT&T 8310. I have Pandora 1.1.1 and I have it set to high quality. I have tried low quality and the following issues still arise.

When I use Pandora through my phone speaker, it sounds staticy/jarbled unless I pause it for a few seconds. Then it'll play fine until the next song, when ill have to do it again. Sounds fine through headphones.

When I use it in my girlfriends car via bluetooth audio stream, the song will skip unless I do the above method of pausing. Sounds fine through aux, but sometimes I forget my aux cable.

Anyone else having these issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Entrical; 08-10-09 at 02:59 AM.
    08-09-09 07:49 PM
    That doesn't happen to me. Sorry I can't help you with your problem. The reason why i'm replying is because I would like to know how do you use Pandora with the car's bluetooth?
    08-10-09 12:36 AM
    My gf's 09 Ford Focus has Microsoft Sync and allows bluetooth audio stream. Just sync the car w/the phone, and enable bluetooth in Pandora's options menu. Voila, BT Audio :-)

08-10-09 02:58 AM
    Depends on if your car;s bluetooth supports audio or not. Some just support phone calls. If that is the case (like most bluetooth headsets), then you won't be able to use it that way. Check to make sure your car's bluetooth supports audio devices (not just basic phone capabilities).
    08-10-09 08:44 AM
    I'm not having any bluetooth streaming issues, but I have noticed that it tends to hang up when attempting to skip more than one song at a time. Has happened since I was prompted to upgrade.
    08-10-09 08:48 AM
    Bump. Anyone? Marc?

08-10-09 02:30 PM
    I am having this issue. Using the latest OS for 8310 and pandora 1.1.1. Almost makes it sound like the speaker's busted though I know it's not.

08-10-09 03:52 PM
    Exactly, I thought my speaker was blown but it isn't. It only happens with pandora. I should also note I'm using 4.5.0.161 (254) which I believe is the latest.

08-10-09 05:29 PM
    Hate to bump again, but I'd really like to hear some suggestions.

08-11-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD