Got it a few days ago on a curve. Just got my tour, logged into AppWorld and i can't find it. Tried search and navigating categories to music. Anyone know - did it get pulled or is this a problem with App world and/or the Tour?
    Last edited by wilsonworx; 07-14-09 at 04:53 PM.
    07-14-09 03:57 PM
    It could be that the app is being filtered out by app world for compatibility issues. The tour is a new device and many of the apps that work with the 4.7 OS (i.e. storm) have to be changed to work with the tour. Here is the version for the storm if you want to attempt to install with app loader.

Pandora 1.0.3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 07-14-09 at 04:17 PM.
    07-14-09 04:15 PM
    I downloaded the app directly from pandora.com on my Tour and it works fine. listening to it now.
    07-14-09 04:19 PM
    Thanks - got it downloaded and installed directly from Pandora site, but I'm in a sign-in loop of some sort. Hmmm. Maybe there is some compatibility question with it. Why is it workin for swingsick though??
    07-14-09 04:44 PM
    Uninstalled 1.0.4 from Pandora and installed 1.0.3 from link above. It didn't like that at all - wouldn't run. I'll try 1.0.4 again???
    07-14-09 05:29 PM
    If you point your mobile browser to http://www.pandora.com you will get the proper version for your device (1.0.4 for the Tour). If you have problems again (such as the sign-in loop) feel free to PM me or email pandora-support@pandora.com with a description of the problem, and we'll try to figure out what's happening.

Thanks!
    Marc
    07-14-09 07:02 PM
    After the 3rd uninstall and 4th install (1.0.4 again) it's working. Quirky, but I'm really happy it's working. I've got a pretty weak signal at home so that may have contributed??? Anyway - we're in business! Thanks for the help everyone.
    07-14-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD