Sorry, I know this is probably in here some where but I cant find exactly the answer I am looking for when I searched. I am wondering if it is better to purchase a weather app or just go with a free one. Is there a big difference between the two. Or is it like the saying goes "You get what you pay for"
    05-01-09 07:14 PM
    why pay for what you can get for free. there are many free weather apps out there, try them see if they give you want you want, if unsitisfied then spend money.
    05-01-09 07:23 PM
    I used to swear by WeatherBug, since it was free. I then tried BerryWeather, and it is awesome. I bought the full version. Wonderful presentation and it eliminated much of memory issues.
    05-01-09 07:24 PM
    the best free weather site is my-cast. best part it has free radar!
    05-01-09 07:39 PM
    I would say test out free and paid weather apps and see which one fits your needs. I had WeatherBug and it was really cool except that it slowed my phone down a lot. I tried several others in between, and found BerryWeather. I've been happy every since. One cool aspect of BerryWeather is their trial version, so you can try it out before you choose to purchase it if you'd like.
    05-01-09 07:48 PM
    Fan of bbweather myself. Its free and works good. Always updating and no memory or battery issues with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:23 PM
    1 word.... WeatherBug!
    05-01-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD