MUST HAVE

Paid: Documents to Go Premium

Free: DropBox (My best/favorite and most used app)
    Score Mobile
    Accuweather
    Poynt
    Audible
    Connie, if DropBox is such a must, you REALLY should give SugarSync a try.
    Last edited by diegonei; 05-20-11 at 10:02 PM.
    05-20-11 09:57 PM
    Angry Farm on the 9780 is not bad!! I was surprised at how much 'not bad' it is! The lack of a touchscreen hurts it but not enough to make it not enjoyable. Could be my performance-tuned berry, but I only noticed a lack in speed when pulling the slingshot to aim.
    What are the specs of your 'performance-tuned' berry. Angry farm runs fine for me no lag loading takes a few seconds though and I'm on os .285 with about 15 3rd party apps installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 03:58 PM
    What are the specs of your 'performance-tuned' berry. Angry farm runs fine for me no lag loading takes a few seconds though and I'm on os .285 with about 15 3rd party apps installed
    I don't load anything I do not plan on using (which means a good load of stuff is shrunk out of the OS prior to install/update).

Messages/Appointments are set to be deleted after 15 days, I can save on the SD is there so no wasting device memory and no apps running in the BackGround but LinkedIn (nothing we can do about it).

That has always (since the 8310) provided me with the best performance, granted some OS versions are better than others and sometimes you lose a bit on battery life or performance (on that, .285??? Man, update yesterday! .480 up!).

Anyway, the comment was because I've seen a fair amount of people saying it is laggy and not playable on the Bolds.
    05-21-11 07:15 PM
    Connie, if DropBox is such a must, you REALLY should give SugarSync a try.
    Thanks. I'll check it out and yes, it is a must. I have several devices and I don't want to have to keep copying docs between them.
    05-22-11 08:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD