SmrtGuard admins ,

I tried contacting you on your official support which is TERRIBLE btw. I have got ONE reply which doesn't answer my question.

1. I have purchased two smrtguard licenses for my brother and for my dad's blackberry. Both were purchased from my email id pakiyabhaiatgmailcom. I had asked you how do I start the services on their respective blackberries.

To which the reply I get is

"The transaction id U827771301 is/was purchased for a yearly subscription and is tied up with a single account, the secondary and tertiary account are basically set for the free trial.'"

Tell me how does this answer my question ?

If the services are tied to this single account , please release them and I will provide my brother's and father's email id.

I am really not happy with the way I have been treated and would like this issue resolved
    02-16-10 09:57 PM
    The company has not replied here and has not replied to my recent mails again on email. This is really pathetic. I am not able to use the product till now.

I would really not recommend anybody this product right now. This is absolutely terrible customer care support for a company whose product is supposed to take care of my blackberry data , they can't take care of 1 email.
    03-02-10 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD