i know most of you will get mad, but im new to blackberry.
    just wondering if there is a similar app to the iphone called appulous, where you get paid apps for free?
    02-22-10 08:28 PM
    i know most of you will get mad, but im new to blackberry.
    just wondering if there is a similar app to the iphone called appulous, where you get paid apps for free?
    Sounds like theft to me. Let's close this thread.
    02-22-10 08:46 PM
    LOL. You want us help you steal something? Uh, no.
    02-22-10 08:48 PM
    lol, ok calm down there
    02-22-10 08:55 PM
    As a developer, this sounds very much like theft and no I won't calm down. It takes a lot of work to devlop an app that I charge a mere 3 dollars for and you would rather steal it? Nice.

-frank
    02-22-10 08:58 PM
    um... is there a way to download music for free?? I know people have put in a lot of time and effort to produce it, but I dont want to pay for it... Oh wait.... nevermind.... might get sued.....
    02-22-10 09:00 PM
    Sharing is caring.......and I dont share. Doubt it, Never heard of such a thing.
    02-22-10 09:01 PM
    ok then don't calm down frank. do whatever you want frank. peace frank!
    lol :P
    02-22-10 09:01 PM
    As a developer, this sounds very much like theft and no I won't calm down. It takes a lot of work to devlop an app that I charge a mere 3 dollars for and you would rather steal it? Nice.

-frank
    I agree with that...
    02-22-10 09:05 PM
    There are thousands of great free apps out there if you're not looking to spend money. (And thousands more in the relatively inexpensive $1-5 range too!)

Is there a specific app or feature in which you're interested? Well, you should have posted:
    "Any free apps similar to ______?" or
    "Do any free apps out there [insert feature here]?"

This is a very large, but often tight-knit community. As you can tell from the response, it is not taken kindly when threads of this nature are posted.

Anyway, you're a newbie (here anyway), so I know I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your question was innocent...
    02-22-10 09:06 PM
    Lets just close the thread and move on. Give the noob a break gang.

Here's the official stuff.......

Crackberry.com has a stellar reputation among the BlackBerry applications developer community and wish not to have that reputation tarnished in any way.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    02-22-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD