Anyone else have issues with PageOnce on the Tour? I can log in and it lists all of my accounts, but when I try to access each individual account the screen is empty. Performing an update doesn't change anything. I have emailed PageOnce support but haven't received a response yet.

Any one have an ideas? Is it just a bug that needs to be fixed to work with the OS version on the Tour? Every single other application that I've loaded works fine.
    07-15-09 07:10 PM
    Wish I could be of help, but i'm running into the same problem as well.
    07-16-09 03:49 AM
    I'm thinking it could have something to do with the APN preferences in the Settings menu, but I don't have the slightest idea what the appropriate info to put there could be.
    07-16-09 08:26 AM
    I cant even subscribe to use the premium. I enter all my info and click subscribe and nothing happens...
    07-16-09 08:40 AM
    You have to buy it from AppWorld. On PageOnce's website they tell you to uninstall any demos and purchase through AppWorld.
    07-16-09 10:03 AM
    i purchased this and I am still having the same problem as the OP. Anyone have a solution?
    07-16-09 03:14 PM
    PageOnce has not responded to my emails other than an auto-response to my inquiry.
    07-17-09 08:50 AM
    I have purchased this program from the app world. I was not getting it to work on the trial so after reading that you needed to purchase to get to work I did that. I have still not been able to get it to work. I have emailed Pageonce twice to the general box as well as finding two employees on their forums and emailed them individually.

I really like this program, but the customer service is less than desirable.

I hope they get it fixed!
    07-17-09 10:54 AM
    i'm getting the same problem, just shows a white page with the ad, no info...
    07-17-09 11:51 PM
    ...same problem...
    07-18-09 12:48 AM
    same problem here i emailed various times with no replies.
    07-19-09 12:44 AM
    I am having the same issue. I hope they fix it pretty soon...
    07-19-09 11:55 AM
    I will probably cancel my membership over this. One thing if they have technical difficulties with the new BB. No excuse for not responding to all of the e-mail notes we have sent.....Can't they send a blast message out? Makes you wonder how secure your data is with them......
    07-19-09 05:49 PM
    Same problem here. Viigo supports it through them though. If you have viigo go under the finances tab and login from there. It works just like normal.

I don't like having to do it so I hope they'll fix it.
    07-19-09 07:35 PM
    a handful of individuals including myself complained in the Pageonce forums so as a result I received word this morning that they have their engineers working on the problem. Hopefully that won't mean a 2 week wait to see if they can fix it. We will see
    07-20-09 06:51 AM
    I am using Pageonce on a Bold and am having a similar problem. I get the white screen, but if I am real patient and wait 2-3 minutes, I will get one of two things:
    1) The data
    2) A Socket Exception Connection Reset error.

Also, most of the time when the data comes, it is just plain text. Like looking at a file in the memo app. Every once in a while it will come in with a nicely formatted screen with blue background and nice fonts. Even shows status bars for credit cards to show how much of credit limit is used.

I emailed their support last week and have not heard a peep.

It would be nice to get some kind of response.
    07-20-09 08:37 PM
    I actually received an email support response late last night. The email claims the problem is being worked on and that a fix will be available soon.

We shall see.
    07-22-09 09:03 AM
    Got a notice of app upgrade to 2.3 today. I had to uninstall the previous version to get this one to load. Initially was having the same problems but now seems to be working better. I got the nice looking interface twice in a row now. Now we will see how long this lasts...
    07-22-09 08:40 PM
    Got a notice of app upgrade to 2.3 today. I had to uninstall the previous version to get this one to load. Initially was having the same problems but now seems to be working better. I got the nice looking interface twice in a row now. Now we will see how long this lasts...
    Can you post the link, the app world still shows 2.2?

Thanks
    07-23-09 12:33 PM
    just go to m.pageonce.com
    07-23-09 12:44 PM
    EDIT: Downloaded the update, installed, rebooted, entered my PIN as the registration key, logged in - and the problem still exists. I still get the blank white screen on my account. This is awful software & support as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Hyperplex; 07-23-09 at 03:29 PM.
    07-23-09 03:27 PM
    Upgraded to 2.3, same issue, blank screen.

Come on, pageonce.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 06:57 PM
    got mine working. heres what i did. make sure pageonce in on ur bb of course. go to m.pageonce.com and download. it will ask you if you want to install over the exsisting version. and yes. then it will prompt you to reboot. and reboot. and you need to re-enter you reg key. and sign in and wah laaaa mine works now.. its text and not as pretty as when it was on the storm. or my 8330 but its better then a blank screen
    07-24-09 07:53 PM
    100% agreed. pageonce has terrible support! i sent over 5 emails. as well as about 10 others i know some even went crazy and sent more. cause this is a paid app. i dont blame them not one person got one reply from pageonce... just and automatic email.
    07-24-09 07:59 PM
    nickyamg: I did exactly what you did and didn't even get plain text - still the blank screen. I'm fed up; I canceled my account.
    07-24-09 09:15 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD