Seems sense I updated to 3.0 pageonce won't stay open. I open the app and 10sec later it says saving and closing and the app shutsdown, I've tried downgrading but now this happens with 2.5, anyone else having this problem or any ideas to help?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 10:53 AM
    Another question. Since this stays open all the time, how does it do with memory leaking?
    05-10-10 11:41 AM
    Seems sense I updated to 3.0 pageonce won't stay open. I open the app and 10sec later it says saving and closing and the app shutsdown, I've tried downgrading but now this happens with 2.5, anyone else having this problem or any ideas to help?

Thanks

I upgraded to 3.0 yesterday and havn't had an issue with it closing on its own. Maybe try deleting the app and redownloading. ?
    As far as it running all the time and memory leaking I haven't experienced any leak and i'm not sure what they meant by running in the background because i can hold my menu button and the PA app isn't there.
    05-10-10 12:14 PM
    Wish mine would finish 'upgrading my data'. It's been like that for half an hour now.
    05-10-10 12:20 PM
    OK, so I'm convinced now to try it. I have 2.5 Premium installed. Went to App World to upgrade and when the download starts, it tells me Pageonce Premium is not available from App World. How do I get it then???
    05-10-10 12:33 PM
    anybody actually able to update through App World? I purchased v2.5 a few weeks ago. How can I get 3.0? is it a free upgrade? I download from appworld and my Applications screen says 3.0. However the About screen in personal assistant says 2.5. Any ideas?
    05-10-10 01:09 PM
    I updated last night through App World. I went to My World and the upgrade was waiting for me. I wonder if they pulled it due to the bugs people have reported? I know the 3 credit card bug irritates me.

05-10-10 01:16 PM
    I updated through app world and it works great. I LOVE this app i just wish my S1 had enough memory to properly run it.
    05-10-10 01:17 PM
    is there a proper procedure to update through app world? I very rarely purchase apps through there. Do I just go to My World or do I find the app and redownload it?
    05-10-10 01:27 PM
    Also could somebody check their about screen in Personal Assistant and see if it says 3.0?
    05-10-10 01:27 PM
    Make sure that you are signed/logged in to AppWorld or it will tell you the upgrade is not available.

Mine was taking forever to "upgrade data" so I stopped it, reset my BB, and then restarted PageOnce. Worked like a charm. I think it dropped the connection somewhere along the line.

Except for the 3 CC issue, it's working fine. Faster than 2.5 that's for sure!
    05-10-10 01:33 PM
    Update: I left mine running on 'upgrade data' for like half an hour in my pocket and it finally updated at some point.

I found the App World version was 2.5, but the m.pageonce.com idea worked, and I got 3.0 from there. The free version can be upgraded via purchase through the app I believe, or the Premium version can be bought from PageOnce's site? I got it originally through AppWorld.
    05-10-10 02:42 PM
    I used the m.pageonce also without problem. Installed the free version. Used my order number from App World as registration number and my Premium was now working. On my home screen under about, it does now say 3.0. Does work faster (but certainly does not "fly"). Considering the upgrade is free, it is more than well worth it. Haven't got to try out the calendar sync yet
    05-10-10 03:56 PM
    How does it sync with the calendar? I haven't seen where to activate that feature.
    05-10-10 04:14 PM
    Also could somebody check their about screen in Personal Assistant and see if it says 3.0?
    Mine says Premium 3.0 from App World.
    05-10-10 05:54 PM
    the m.pageonce.com trick with the order number worked. Appworld would not update correctly for me.
    05-10-10 05:56 PM
    Anybody get the calendar feature to work?

05-10-10 09:22 PM
    I have 2.5 Premium from App World but did an OS upgrade last week and now My World in App World is empty. Any ideas on getting it back, and also how would I upgrade since I do have Premium 2.5. Thanks for any help
    05-10-10 09:39 PM
    Does anybody else have the "sync with calendar" feature browned-out?
    05-11-10 08:42 AM
    Those of you who get the registration number from Pageonce: Did you buy from App World or Pageonce?
    05-11-10 09:01 AM
    Those of you who get the registration number from Pageonce: Did you buy from App World or Pageonce?
    I used the appworld order number that they send to your email when you purchase.

05-11-10 09:12 AM
    I upgraded to 3.0 yesterday and havn't had an issue with it closing on its own. Maybe try deleting the app and redownloading. ?
    As far as it running all the time and memory leaking I haven't experienced any leak and i'm not sure what they meant by running in the background because i can hold my menu button and the PA app isn't there.
    I ended up having to remove the cod using bbsak then reinstall with m.pageonce.com , I tried un installing but it kept the old file on my phone so when I installed it was messing it up somehow..but its working now

05-11-10 09:16 AM
    I used the appworld order number that they send to your email when you purchase.

I too used my appworld order number and that worked.
    05-11-10 09:50 AM
    Anyone get the calendar feature to work?
    05-11-10 01:34 PM
    Anyone get the calendar feature to work?
    Not yet. The calendar feature is browned-out in my settings screen. Has anyone gotten it to work?
    05-11-10 04:40 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD