I just downloaded the new PageOnce application for BlackBerry. It takes about 5 minutes for the application to load.
    This is the memo I get while the application is loading.

"Upgrading data. This may take a few moments. "

After about 5 minutes for so, I can then use the application. This is entirely too long to wait to use an application. I'm about to delete it.

Anyone else have that issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 01:53 AM
    I use it "some". It certainly takes mine about 2-3 minutes to load up. Also have some problems with some of the travel itineraries not updating properly. I think the speed (or lack of) of this app is it's biggest drawback
    06-07-10 07:53 AM
    I use it "some". It certainly takes mine about 2-3 minutes to load up. Also have some problems with some of the travel itineraries not updating properly. I think the speed (or lack of) of this app is it's biggest drawback
    That and the total inability to sync with the calendar "as advertised".
    06-07-10 08:57 PM
    I was having the same issues with mine, then I saw that they updated the version - works awesome now! Check it out on their website...
    06-08-10 05:24 PM
    What is the upgrade version number ? The last upgrade I ran actually caused my Tour to run slower and the "calendar sync" issue remained. I have taken it off the phone, but since I paid for the premium version I would try again if there is a newer "upgrade" than I had.
    06-08-10 07:12 PM
    What is the upgrade version number ? The last upgrade I ran actually caused my Tour to run slower and the "calendar sync" issue remained. I have taken it off the phone, but since I paid for the premium version I would try again if there is a newer "upgrade" than I had.
    Version 3.0 - they just released it a couple of weeks ago
    06-08-10 07:15 PM
    I was having the same issues with mine, then I saw that they updated the version - works awesome now! Check it out on their website...
    That's what I'm running. Not impressed with the speed at all
    06-08-10 08:18 PM
    I also am also running that Version and the speed is not good, calendar sync issue still a problem, update or refresh extremely slow. I lke the app, but the lack of speed is a killer for me.
    06-09-10 03:42 PM
    I'm trying the free version today. Once I got account setup and checked online, the login and account update only took about 30 seconds. Since I don't have a PayPal account, I'm waiting for App World 2.0 to buy it for the extra security features.
    06-25-10 11:08 AM
    Pageone sucks.

I installed it on my phone....it locked up and hour-glassed constantly.
    06-25-10 08:56 PM
    It seems to not work as well on the Storm and Tour.
    06-26-10 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD