Has anyone gotten PageOnce to work with their Tour?
    07-27-09 05:27 PM
    If you're having trouble with the app itself, you might try using it within Viigo. Its under the Business and Finance section.
    07-27-09 06:21 PM
    Does it provide the same function as pageonce as far as viewing your balance?
    07-27-09 06:56 PM
    The Viigo version sucks. It lacks almost all functionality. You basically get to see balances and that's it. No aggregating credit balances or anything togetheR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 09:02 PM
    I read that a new version of Pageonce is expected this week that's supposed to be compatible with the Tour.
    07-30-09 01:05 PM
    I finally got so fed up with no one from support contacting me that I contacted someone in their headquarters who told me that Pageonce is aware that the app is not working on the Tour. He said they are supposedly coming out with a fix within a week of today and will email all those with accounts about the fix. I told him that the company should be ashamed of its terrible customer service - especially considering the sensitive and private information that people have stored with the Pageonce accounts. So...let's see if fix it within a week. i suggest contacting their headquarters if they fail to follow thru on this promise. I, meanwhile, have kept my account with Pageonce but I have deleted all of my individual accounts within the application until they fix the problem. I don't won't my private info floating around in the unknown and no response or technical support from Pageonce. BTW, the number to media relations at Pageonce (the people I spoke) is: 650-494-0500. Let's hope they don't change the number to prevent people from reaching them all together. Good luck. Hope this helps.
    07-30-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD