When the new 2.5 version came out, it added the 'push' feature. Pageonce/Assistant Premium will alert the user when a bill is due. The only 'push' message that I've received is the annoying 'welcome' message that comes up after every reboot. (Sprint 5.0.0.484). I've sent emails back n forth to their help-center but it seems to be going nowhere.

I'm curious, to those who do have this app (either the free or paid version), are you getting any push messages? If so, what accounts have you added?

I have the following: bestbuy, paypal, eBay, ticketmaster, sprint, bank of america, twitter, capital one, tdameritrade and I have yet to receive any sort of message via push OR email. I've checked my spam and my gmail inbox, no alerts of bills being due or anything. I logged onto the Pageonce account and triple checked that my settings and email address were correct for notifications. My app on the 9630bb is setup just fine too..

Kinda lame how its not working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:22 AM
    I am trying the free version, which happens to be 2.5, and I have received a couple alerts about my Exxon/Mobile gas card account. The other accounts I have listed have not triggered anything that I recall. I have only had this for the past week.

I am running the stock OS 4.7 from Verizon on a Tour 9630.
    03-23-10 01:43 PM
    thanks for the replay chhare. I added Ticketmaster and i got 2 push messages this morning. i wish Pageonce would just list which service/accounts will notify with push because almost if not all their "popular" accounts do not send any messages.

Exxon/Mobile Gas Card
    Ticketmaster
    03-23-10 02:21 PM
    I also have the paid version and have received pushed notifications when my Verizon bill comes due or my Etrade account balance changes more than 5%.....The notification do not show up in the notification bar as the pageonce icon but as an inbox message. I also see the annoying welcome to pageonce message everytime I reset the device.
    03-23-10 04:15 PM
    thanks for commenting Jr_Rider, i used to get emails when my td-account would go up or down 5% as well. I have a sprint account on pageonce, the bill is due today and i did not receive any notifications on my bb :X guess i'll pay it now before i forget. haha

Exxon/Mobile Gas Card
    Ticketmaster
    Tdameritrade
    Verizon
    Etrade
    03-23-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD