Is there an App out there where a person can keep track of their packages (FedEx, UPS, etc)?
    11-06-09 08:55 PM
    Viigo has that feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 09:02 PM
    really! i'ma have to check it out than..thank you!
    11-06-09 09:06 PM
    Although it's not an app. This is what I use. Just fire up your browser and try these: SimpleTracking (for most) or USPS.com Mobile (USPS Tracking) I don't really see a need for an app, just to take up more memory on your berry and slow it down. These site's work great and don't take up any app memory. I hope this helps!
    11-06-09 09:30 PM
    Although it's not an app. This is what I use. Just fire up your browser and try these: SimpleTracking (for most) or USPS.com Mobile (USPS Tracking) I don't really see a need for an app, just to take up more memory on your berry and slow it down. These site's work great and don't take up any app memory. I hope this helps!
    Thanks for the advice! I have the companies websites bookmarked on my berry which is how i keep track of my packages now. I was asking because on my iTouch i came across an app that had these companies consolidated into one app which does make it easier to track a package that was with UPS and than another one from USPS.
    11-06-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD